Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senators Wall of Shame

I don't think it’s too early to start this and to be honest I need a little break from the norm. Senator Graham has myth vs. fact immigration reform PDF on his web site. Keeping with this format lets look at the myth vs. facts here at the Wall of Shame.

Myth: S.1639 is not amnesty
    Fact: When you give 12 million law breakers a path to citizenship it’s called Amnesty
    Myth When Illegal immigrants become citizens they will become tax paying contributors
    Fact: Heritage Foundation study says this bill will cost American tax payers 2.5 trillion dollars.
    Myth: Your constituents are behind you and you are doing the right thing.
    Fact: 80% are opposed to the Amnesty bill, are you listening? I think not unless you are using fuzzy math.
    Myth: You will be re-elected
    Fact: You had better go get some golf lessons so you can play with your big business buddies because that’s how you will be spending your time. We will not forget and your political career as you know it is now over. You will always be known as Senator Gramnesty, nice legacy!

Welcome to the wall of shame Mr. Gramnesty I am sure you will not be here alone for long.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Can you please put up Feinstein and Kennedy? (I don't know how to post photos.)

JAK

KEN SALAZAR
    SHAME ON YOU!
    AMNESTY TRAITOR!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SHAME ON YOU CHESTER TRENT LOTT SR.
    SHAME SHAME SHAME!
    Loser.

JAK

DIANNE FEINSTEIN
    SHAME ON YOU!
    AMNESTY TRAITOR!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shame on You Mel Martinez...
    You Benedict Arnold You!

JAK

EDWARD KENNEDY
    SHAME ON YOU!
    AMNESTY TRAITOR!
    IT'S ALWAYS AMNESTY WITH EDWARD KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!

Oh those are great!

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Shame on you!
    Perhaps you should take up a singing career in a cantina in Tijuana.

Hahaha! Finally I have something to laugh about: Ted Kennedy's man boobs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast