Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senators Be Warned

I thought I'd take a little time to remind our distinguished Senators who they work for. (I did a little editing)

Dear Senator:

I think the Senate body needs to be put on notice because the failed immigration bill has awakened a sleeping giant . . . the American people. No longer can our elected officials be trusted to do what is best for this country, so unfortunately from now on the People will be scrutinizing every bill that is proposed on the Senate floor. I understand that the Senate is already going to try to pass an AgJobs bill that grants legal status to millions of illegal aliens with the promise of a path to citizenship. I don’t think so. I doubt that the majority of the American people will agree that foreign workers doing a temporary job in this country need to become permanent citizens. So be forewarned, this bill will be heavily objected to.

I also understand that some Senators will try to add the Dream Act to the AgJobs and Farm bill. I’d like to know what gives this Senate the right to offer special privileges to illegal alien students while American families struggle to put their own children through college. These are the kind of things that anger the hardworking American people. If this Senate tries to pass any bill that grants a path to citizenship for foreign citizens who have blatantly broken our laws, the American people will rise up once again and protest as vigorously as they did on S1639. From now on, the American people are going to be your biggest audience, watching to make sure this government does not try to give our country away, one bill at a time.

Let me tell you once again. The American people want our borders secured and our immigration laws enforced. These are the bills you should be working on to strengthen our laws, instead of insisting on finding ways to pander to citizens of foreign countries and special interest groups. The only people you owe your allegiance to are the legal citizens of this country, and the American people are going to continue to remind you of this because they have finally had enough of this failed government. I predict that if the American people do not start to see a change in the attitudes of some of our elected officials, they will be looking around for somebody else to do the job some of you refuse to do. The American people deserve to be represented by their government.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO Tinybob ! Great Letter !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Senator

Bravo...loved it!!!!!!

Damn Tiny, you have a gift for writing. Very well written.
    If you don't mind, I would like to use this as well to send to the traitorous UT senators.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Most excellent, Tiny. I, too, would like to borrow it.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Most Americans oppose any kind of bill that supports amnesty. Don't these idiot sell out Senators understand that? They better, because when it comes time for the elections, they will be history.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Thanks you guys, and you all can use it.

I haven't sent this letter out yet, but I'm going to today, because I think if we let them know we're going to fight anything with amnesty in it, maybe they will back off. One can only hope.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)