Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These senators are as slippery as a snake. We should never forget that, no matter how sweet they may present themselves to us.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    I'll be you a dollar to a donut, if the amendments had been allowed, the bill would have passed.
    Girlygirl, you're dating yourself. I don't think you can get a donut for a dollar any more can you?

BUT, one of the local groups have decided to start dissecting the ENTIRE bill, now that I raised the idea that Kennedy (the bastid) was trying to slip more damn GUN legislation in there with it. They can't even get it right when they do it WRONG!

What now we don't trust any Senators? Last week you were all saying "praise Sessions and Demint" "make sure everyone thanks them". Now we got what we wanted, so it's screw all those Senators. Is this really our attitude? I don't want to be part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    What now we don't trust any Senators?
    why should we? I trust them once I see they've voted the right way.

the evidence shows that those who trust people like this get burned. every time.

anyone who gives these corrupt snakes any credit ahead of time is a fool.

and yeah even those who were the good guys this time around don't completely line up with the no amnesty position we require.

LOL..........girlygirl may be 66, buts she's still hot to trot after the shamnesty idiots!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12