Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Will they read a certified letter that is sent from out of state?
    Camille I live in the Chicago area and as we both know neither one of our traitors in the senate are worth 2 dead flies. For me it doesn't matter, I've sent tons of emails thanking or criticizing various legislators all around the country. Obama and Durbin hear from me often but I have only received one response and that was last year when I blasted them for supporting Elvira. At that time the issue had not quite heated up and so I got this nice little letter inviting me and my family for tea and crumpets in Washington. After that my emails would bounce back. I sent them both emails Friday, haven't heard anything from either traitor.
    I agree about Durbin and Obama. I am mulling over whether or not it is worth the effort of sending a certified letter to either. I have used every method except smoke signals to contact them and never heard back. You may be the first person I have heard of who isn't pro-illegal and got an actual letter from them.
    I have never been so disgusted to think that our elected representatives a) do not want to hear from us and b) are going out of their way to actively avoid us. Cowards.

It seems many senators are not answering their phones or responding to faxes and e-mails. I think it is very hard to contact Feinstein, Calif.
    Feminazi Feinstein has barricaded herself from her constituents. She doesn't give a damn what any of us think about the Senate Bill. How this woman has remained in the Senate for so long is a testament to voter apathy.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    It seems many senators are not answering their phones or responding to faxes and e-mails. I think it is very hard to contact Feinstein, Calif.
    Feminazi Feinstein has barricaded herself from her constituents. She doesn't give a damn what any of us think about the Senate Bill. How this woman has remained in the Senate for so long is a testament to voter apathy.
    This is so true about Feinstein. She has become a phoney coverup artist who wouldn't bother with anyone that doesn't share her views on this evil plan...or anything else of consequence for that matter. She has the WORST phone protocol in Washington and has a lousy staff! (I didn't have any trouble getting through to Harry Reid's office even in the height of this storm.) Her auto-response to emails is simply a blocking tool against human beings. AND SHE WAS OFFENDED THAT THE PUBLIC CRITICIZED HER!

I would like to see her ousted. The dowager queen is way beyond normal term limits.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I sent old Grandma Feinstein an e-mail criticizing her about how she voted on the S,1348 bill, and I got a response from one of her staffers saying that she is "out of state." Yeah, right. More like she is hiding from the American public.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    I sent old Grandma Feinstein an e-mail criticizing her about how she voted on the S,1348 bill, and I got a response from one of her staffers saying that she is "out of state." Yeah, right. More like she is hiding from the American public.
    She is probably vacationing in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Well, I have to agree with you and plead guilty on this count myself.
    Until just recently I must admit my idea of responsibilty was to make it to the polls to cast my votes.

Now I know that is not enough! We have to be proactive!
    We have to get out there and let people know what is going on, educate, spread the word, raise a fuss, send letters to the editors, post on sites, show up at campaign speechs and react negatively, there is so much more needed then just showing up to vote. I learned this late but I am a changed person for it and I won't be a part of the voter apathy again. I have a feeling a LOT of Californians have a better understanding of what our responsibilities as Americans are after this past month!.

Everybody body needs to fax, call and e-mail all the senators not just your own, we need to hit them hard on Monday as they meet with Bush on tuesday and we want to try to stop this bill coming to the Senate floor again.

It will only take a minute to call or fax your Represenative but the main focus has to be stopping the bill now!! Last week I called Sen. Burr and he isn't even my senator but his vote affects my life.

If everybody posts what they are hearing from their calls we know who needs to be worked on most, We know who is most likely not to change thier vote like Sessons, Sanders, etc. so If you have time to send more faxes work on the real traitors or the ones that could go either way,

Kate has several great faxes done so if you have time to send all of them more than one find one of her great faxes.
    I', going to send the new one and the rats following Bush over the cliff it says so much!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I do email, fax and call ALL the Senators every time! Personally, I don't care if they send me a response and I really don't expect them to (outside of thier "auto-replies).

I have to believe that whether email, fax or phone call...someone is reading or hearing the brunt of our anger...and because as humans we tend to give more weight to NEGATIVE than POSITIVE things that are said to us...I am sure whoever is on the receiving end of our communcation efforts is passing on their pain to someone above them.

KEEP CALLING, EMAILING and FAXING! It obviously worked the first time! OH...and don't forget to include the White House in your phoning, faxing and emailing!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    I do email, fax and call ALL the Senators every time! Personally, I don't care if they send me a response and I really don't expect them to (outside of thier "auto-replies).

I have to believe that whether email, fax or phone call...someone is reading or hearing the brunt of our anger...and because as humans we tend to give more weight to NEGATIVE than POSITIVE things that are said to us...I am sure whoever is on the receiving end of our communcation efforts is passing on their pain to someone above them.

KEEP CALLING, EMAILING and FAXING! It obviously worked the first time! OH...and don't forget to include the White House in your phoning, faxing and emailing!
    DITTO CostaMechaMan, give them hell, I will to.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here from Florida, I wrote personalized letters to Martinez and Nelson, and sent faxes, signed petitions, and called both of them but had no answers. Nelson, I could not get through and Martinez, one person in his office, arrogantly, told me the Senator knew what he was doing, the bill was wonderful, and the Senator was not up for reelection until 2010. This means, he does not care about our opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast