Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Send a Fax and Urge Speaker Pelosi to Allow ICE to Continue

(I RECEIVED THIS FROM NUMBERS... THEY NEED OUR HELP)
    Dear Faxer:

Urge Speaker Pelosi to allow ICE to do its job
    This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet based on your answers to the Interest Survey.

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=10777
    This is a special fax for our Democratic members

Recently, Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi indicated that she supports an end to Immigration and Customs Enforcement's workplace raids. A spokesman for Rep. Pelosi said that the speaker has long expressed concerns that the raids are ineffective and "unnecessarily divide families at the expense of children." The speaker also indicated that she will seek a "bipartisan" solution that creates a path to citizenship.

Fax Rep. Pelosi and remind her that many Democrats support these raids and believe they are hugely successful. Remind her that the SAVE Act is the best way Congress has to reduce these raids as it would prevent employers from hiring illegal aliens.

Do you want more or less information?
    As a NumbersUSA subscriber, you will receive occasional emails about immigration-related opportunities. If you want to increase or reduce the frequency of these emails, click here and choose from Total Activism, Moderate Activism, or Limited Activism at the bottom of your registration form: http://www.numbersusa.com/user

NumbersUSA - relies upon individuals like you to reach its goal of an environmentally sustainable and economically just America.

Numbers USA
    1601 N. Kent Street
    Suite 1100
    Arlington, VA 22209

Just be aware that the fax will only be available to those people who have selected "Democrat" on their NumbersUSA account. They would go to "My Account" then click on "Go Take the Interests Profile Survey" in the left-hand column.

I cannot access that fax. It says it doesn't exist. I've been a member of Numbers for a long time and never heard of having to be in a "certain"party to send faxes. Am i missing something here/ Thanks

I just sent a fax,Numbers USA sure makes it painless!

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I cannot access that fax. It says it doesn't exist. I've been a member of Numbers for a long time and never heard of having to be in a "certain"party to send faxes. Am i missing something here/ Thanks
    I got the same message. I've never had a problem sending faxes to either party before. What gives?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I even changed my party from Republican to Independent and I still got an error message.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent mine. I am listed as a Republican at Numbers but the fax still showed up on my "Action Buffet".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NUMBERSUSA SEND FAXES

The fax is sent by democrats is because they want to make a stronger point. You do not need to be democrat to do it.