Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Send lawmakers a roll of toilet paper with amnesty written o

We could send all the lawmakers who are pro-amnesty and open border advocates a roll of toilet paper with the words amnesty written on them and tell them to go wipe their asses with it, and quit using the constitution to do that with. If not, we'll wipe their asses ourselves with the toilet paper after we light it on fire at the ballot box.

If we could get just one powerful person in Washinton to actually put a couple of these crooks in jail, we would have a revolution to end all revolutions and the rest of the crooks and traitors would change policies so quick you'd swear they had been hypnotized. All it takes os one honest high politcian to just say, the hell with it, grab some police officers, grab a warrant and start arresting the political crooks.
    Maybe we could start in Arizona with Russell Pearce, a state representative from Mesa, Ariz. He seems to be one of few that have the guts to do this. We need a bigtime hero for America. Who will it be?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

If not, we'll wipe their asses ourselves with the toilet paper after we light it on fire at the ballot box.
    LOL, I'm having a hard time visualizing this...
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

LOL I see Diane Feinstein plain as day

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    man... I do like this idea
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, it needs to be done. However, the CFR is behind every move to squash our deomocracy and our way of life. It's members permeate throughout the offices of our government and it would be very hard to find someone who has the intestinal fortitude to step up to the plate and dish out what needs to be dished out. I'm afraid that the people who can and would do that do not hold office--Lou Dobbs and Pat Buchannan. Joe Arpaio has got his hands full, but could bring charges against ANYONE in office in AZ who is part of undermining or circumventing our laws. Thank God for these patriots!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    LOL I see Diane Feinstein plain as day
    Oh man, I have tears from laughing!!