Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent to VA Senators Webb and Warner...

Greetings Senators Warner and Webb:

I am an American, Virginian, and a taxpayer.

Why am I writing you at 3:30am? I am an American "doing a job that Americans won't do" and got off work around two hours ago.

I realize you traipse along a "sensitive" path to voicing the will of your constituents.

Rest assured that we here in Virginia sincerely do not care about alleged "roots" spawned by those who entered our Country and State illegally. Why should we offer sympathy to law breakers who knew the consequences when they violated the sanctity of our laws?

1986 IRCA was to "end it all" regarding illegal immigration, and it did not work. Fast forward to 2007 and look at what we have to deal with...

Is it really too much to ask for enforcement of our current laws that were a result of the 1986 promise? Workplace enforcement, denial of public services, and deportation WILL work.

Eisenhower did it when called upon: He had balls.

Come to Culpeper. Ask our school Superintendent of schools what the current non-english speaking student percentage is. It is over 25%. Ask him here: dcox@culpeperschools.org.

Enforce the existing laws. The "system" isn't broken. The spines of Americans willing to do what is right for our nation are broken.

Why don't you organize a vote amongst your constituents to guide you in your decision for us? Here are suggestions for the vote worded in clear English worded with "yes" or "no" answers:

1) Do you want to allow those who entered the U.S.A. illegally to become legal U.S. residents?

2) Do you think it fair to grant citizenship to children born in the U.S.A. to parents who are here illegally?

3) Should Virginia State benefits be granted to illegal aliens?

4) Should Virginia educate people who are in the state illegally?

I'll donate $2000 United States Dollars towards the cost of implementing this vote so your constituents can be heard. It is the least I can do as an American. It'll help an American keep their job. All you need to do is honestly vote on the results of this vote for your constituency.

(Name here)

Larry, welcome. Webb seems reasonable and understanding of the impact that this bill will have on Americans. Warner should have retired 20 years ago. He has supported every amnesty that Kennedy has pushed through Congress. Warner needs to sell his farm and give the money to the American taxpayers to repay us the damage that he has done.