Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

vic

Separated from familys

I really get tired of hearing how these illegals are being separated from their familys. When I was a 17 year kid just off the farm I was on my way to viet nam separated from my family. I was unmarried but a lot of the guys I was with had wifes and children back home. I did three tours of duty there always separated from my family as all the others were. The service men and women in Iraq now are separated from their husbands,wives and children and some will never see them again.
    I'd like to remind Ted Kennedy that unlike the service men and women of this country the illegals have a choice. They could leave their family at home, come to this country and do the work the farmers say they need and then return home probably with enough money to last till next time.
    Why is it such a travesty for them to be separated when Americans do it all the time.
    When the politicians move to Washington they take their familys with them and just like the illegals they do it at the expense of the american taxpayer.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Amen...and it's THEIR choice to be seperated...they aren't doing anything honorable like you or others who have gone off to war.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Great points Vic! I could not agree more. These illegals had a choice when they broke the law. They do not need to be separated from their families- they can all go back to their country of origin!

And thank you for your service to our wonderful country-I truly appreciate it.

Nicole

Many of the illegals have been deported at least once before they have children. They know that they don't belong in the country and use anchor babies as a reason that they should stay in America. Waste of taxpayer funds and time to even have a discussion on this or allow appeals using this as an excuse. this is the problem that adult illegals have caused not Americans.

This really ticks me off.

Anchor babies ARE ILLEGAL. The Supreme Court decisions on the 14th amendment REQUIRE AT LEAST ONE PARENT TO BE A LEGAL CITIZEN. In giving anchor babies citizenship, THE GOVERNMENT IS BREAKING THE LAW OF THE LAND.