Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Serious Question: What Do You Think?

My Fellow Patriots,

These are indeed ominous times in which we live. If this bill should pass, I shudder to think of what may transpire in the future for our great country. Considering the history of this country, the unprecedented prosperity, and the elevated status in the world as 'the' super power, I would like to pose a question.

When I think of the illegal alien invasion, the removal and/or diminishment of God from many areas of our lives via legislation and/or pressure from organizations such as the ACLU, our current situation in the Middle East, and the inexplicable behavior of many of our elected officials, a particular Bible scripture comes to mind.

I sincerely hope that this will not offend anyone. That is certainly not my intention. I realize we all have various personal beliefs, and I am NOT proselytizing. If this thread is deemed inappropriate for this forum and is deleted, I will understand. Due to the length, I have included only a few relevant passages. However, to get the full impact, read it in its entirety.

I realize it was referring to Israel, but what do you think? In particular, 28:43.
    MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Deuteronomy 28 (Hebrew/English Bible)

28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all His commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all the nations of the earth.

28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway.

28:43 The stranger that is in the midst of thee shall mount up above thee higher and higher; and thou shalt come down lower and lower.

28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemy whom the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things; and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0528.htm

color]

This has definitely run through my mind before!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Man if that means that I have to see Bush naked in the future then Canada here I come. I am packing my bags now.

That thought has crossed my mind as well. Scary.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I have also thought this is the beginning of the end. All we can do is pray and fight to the end. Someone once told me that George W. Bushes name in Hebrew numerical was 666. That has been a few years ago and I looked it up on that site and they had a Hebrew chart that showed this. Maybe somene else has heard of this. Scary, Ins't it?
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

BUSH...THE DEVIL

fedupDEb, you are right this does refer to Israel specifically. However, it is a warning to other nations that turn their back on God. "God will not always strive with man." After a while he just steps back and allows a nation to fall that has turned their back on him. In the earlier Biblical times he used other nations man times as a disciplinary action against Israel and I think he will with us too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    fedupdeb wrote:
    BUSH...THE DEVIL
    That is awesome!!!

More True Than We Know!

OH YES! The goodness and greatness of this country definately lies in God's blessing upon us! But we need to remember, God is not obligated in any way to continue to bless and keep this country great. If the goodness of our heritage disappears (God), so will our greatness! If our country continues to insist on pushing God out of it's existance, we will reap the consequences!

I know it seems like it is a discouraging path that we are on as a nation, but the greatest sin would be to have good American people concede the fight and to do nothing! We must hold onto our nation in every way and fight for her hereitage, sovereignty and goodness...so that we might retain the gift our greatness that God has blessed us with!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Re: More True Than We Know!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    OH YES! The goodness and greatness of this country definately lies in God's blessing upon us! But we need to remember, God is not obligated in any way to continue to bless and keep this country great. If the goodness of our heritage disappears (God), so will our greatness! If our country continues to insist on pushing God out of it's existance, we will reap the consequences!

I know it seems like it is a discouraging path that we are on as a nation, but the greatest sin would be to have good American people concede the fight and to do nothing! We must hold onto our nation in every way and fight for her hereitage, sovereignty and goodness...so that we might retain the gift our greatness that God has blessed us with!!
    I agree with you CostamesaMan. I will add that "the prayer of the righteous man avails much." I think those who believe in prayer need to get together and pray over this nation, our leaders, and this bill. Venting and calling is okay but I want to go to the REAL power.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm With You!

Absolutely...it is a divine and human partnership that we are in! We need to pray as though everything depends upon prayer and work as if everything depends on work!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast