Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SESSIONS IS BACK...get on CSPAN!

Jeff Sessions is making concluding remarks for the day ....

I am worried...

I have taken the day just to watch the Senate all day today; whew. I can tell you that if the public would just watch what is going on in these proceedings, there should be outrage. I worry that S. 1639 will be passed even though Sen. Sessions (and others) have repeatedly placed the Senate on notice that the public does not want this legislation. Obviously his colleagues do not care...

US Senate doing their best to dismantle America.
    Will we continue to be a nation at all?

I'm listening now. He's talking about the 24 hour backround check. Take this bill off the agenda tommorow!!!

"Cynicism from constitiuents is growing" - he has that right

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    "Cynicism from constitiuents is growing" - he has that right
    I heard all of his concluding remarks tonight. This man never fails to amaze me. Such integrity and statesmanhip. Look up the definitiion of "Profile in Courage" and you will see a picture of Jeff Sessions.

WOW! His speech was AWESOME!

Re: I am worried...

Quote Originally Posted by dblwingcoach
    I have taken the day just to watch the Senate all day today; whew. I can tell you that if the public would just watch what is going on in these proceedings, there should be outrage. I worry that S. 1639 will be passed even though Sen. Sessions (and others) have repeatedly placed the Senate on notice that the public does not want this legislation. Obviously his colleagues do not care...

US Senate doing their best to dismantle America.
    Welcome to ALIPAC, dblwingcoach! You are right -- today's Senate performance was historical. (Or is that hysterical?) I applaud Sessions, Vitter, and DeMint for their strong ethics and principles and their outspoken leadership today.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

He did a great job in pointing out that all of tomorrow morning's time for the "debate" is divided between two supporters of the bill; i.e., Kennedy/Spectre. He asked what kind of debate is that with two people that support the bill? So now he has 10 minutes tomorrow morning.