Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Sessions on Brexit: Now it's America's turn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sessions on Brexit: Now it's America's turn

By KELLY COHEN • 6/24/16 1:12 PM

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., praised the United Kingdom for voting to leave the European Union, and said the U.S. needs to take a similar step to take its country back.

"Now it's our time," Sessions said in a lengthy statement on the Brexit. "Just as in the U.K., our November presidential election presents a stark contrast. The establishment forces, the global powers, are promoting their values and their interests."

Sessions, who is the senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is also the chairman of Donald Trump's Foreign Policy Advisory Committee. Trump, speaking from Scotland Friday, also praised the so-called "Brexit."

"I said this was going to happen, and I think that it's a great thing," Trump said at a press conference in Ayrshire, Scotland. "Basically they took back their country."

Sessions called out "politicians and pundits" in the United States who have been "woefully oblivious to, or in some cases complicit in, what is going on around us."

He added that "the failed European Union experiment, and Great Britain's rejection of it" should now "serve as a wake-up call for all of us in America."

"I applaud yesterday's strong and patriotic action taken by America's special friend, retaking its independence," Sessions said. "I know that moving forward the deep and historic ties between Great Britain and America will grow ever stronger. I believe the American people too will choose independence this November."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/se...rticle/2594845
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Jeff Sessions...you have American's back!

I hope this hits like a domino effect and topple EU, UN, NATO, Obama, Merkel, Hillary and Bernie. Ryan, McConnell, McCain, Pelosi, Reid, Warren, Johnson, Jarrett, and all you traitors have a box handy to clear out your offices...YOU'RE FIRED! And take the 4 Supreme Court justices who stood up for lawless Obama! Shame on you, no morals, no allegiance to our Country.

No more shoving your agenda down our throats and destroying our Country. You can all pack up and go work in the Middle East, Mexico and the rest of these corrupt countries...you will fit right in.

VOTE TRUMP...GET THE BEST PROFESSIONALS WORKING TOGETHER...AND MAKE OUR COUNTRIES GREAT AGAIN!

This is going to go on all around the world now (we are next) where governments have ignored their constituencies and allowed massive amounts of immigration to replace higher priced labor that is essential to every middle class.

MW

Off topic: I'm of the opinion that Donald Trump has no business in Scotland promoting his golf course right now! Actually I think he should trust his family and business associates to run his outside businesses so he can fully concentrate on being our next President! We are just 5 short months away from electing the next leader of our country and campaigning for that position should be a full-time job!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it was a good move to be there. And he was on National TV...the whole world watching. Plus, give the guy a break, he needs some time with his family too. He has been working tirelessly for us. He knows what he is doing.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I think it was a good move to be there. And he was on National TV...the whole world watching. Plus, give the guy a break, he needs some time with his family too. He has been working tirelessly for us. He knows what he is doing.
    I still say he needs to appoint someone else to run his business interest while running for President of the United States.

I can appreciate that everyone may not share my opinion.
    Last edited by MW; 06-24-2016 at 05:32 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Off topic: I'm of the opinion that Donald Trump has no business in Scotland promoting his golf course right now! Actually I think he should trust his family and business associates to run his outside businesses so he can fully concentrate on being our next President! We are just 5 short months away from electing the next leader of our country and campaigning for that position should be a full-time job!
    I could not agree with you more MW. Apparently Trump actually couldn't have timed this trip better. He did say adamently that he was there to support his family (son Eric's venture) which is ok with me. Where was his foreign policy adviser? Did he come off as knowing the ins and out of Brexit? This has been a thought of mine when he embroiled himself with all that nasty judge stuff weeks back. He has another suit going on from a prospective tennent in his new DC building. He is an excellent Cuban chef who is opening a restaurant there, but no longer feels the restaurant can succeed because of Trumps comments regarding Mexicans.....tennent wants to break lease and walk. Let Ivanka take care of it, right. Me thinks so too.

Maybe nobody remembers, but there were calls in Great Britain to prevent Trump from going there at all, to outlaw his entry into Great Britain as they have many other outspoken people. But Trump has business in Great Britain and so already has a presence there that cannot be prevented. It was a good move going on business, it made his opponents there powerless and voiceless to his presence there. Notice how little protest there was.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)