Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cornyn is angry about the illegal alien criminals who havent been deported (approx. 655,000).

He's rippin' the unsecured borders and how theAmerican people totally doubt the government.

We should slow down and consider all amendments with free debate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy is a jerk!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy is up now and he's vomiting nonsense.

Now they're back to the Worker act with Brown.

They're jumping around all over the place.

They said they were going to debate both issues this morning. Union and immigration.

kennedy truly makes me sick to my stomach. I don't think I will be able to watch him speak today when he is on. Guess I will just have to mute him out when he is talking. I have never felt this way about any issue in my life before; where I despise a few people so much it makes me sick to see or hear them!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Alisab, I know what you mean. Going through this whole immigration thing has given me a different view of our elected officials. Funny how their true colors come through when they want something the American people do not. They're like a bunch of pitbulls.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Cornyn on the floor.

Can you guys read my avatar? I think I need to make it bigger. It says: No Amnesty!!!!
    Can't read the avatar, TinyBob. Too small.

I say "LET THEM VOTE"!!!!!
    Right now, and IF they vote AGAINST the wishes of THE PEOPLE....
    Call thier offices and ask WHICH DOOR WOULD YOU LIKE THE MOVING TRUCK???
    Enough of this....These people would COMPLICATE A BOWEL MOVEMENT!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Thanks NotGoing. I made the banner in my Animated program, then my daughter put it in here for me. I'm not sure how to do it myself, but I'll get to it when this crises is over.

My screen is granny sized, so I guess I'm the only one who can read it. Sorry.

If they vote, they will only need 50 senators to pass the bill. We have at least 50 idots there that are bleeding hearts for illegals. The president still has enough to pressure some republicans into voting for it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast