Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

oh crapola. is salazar the traitor from colorado.

he says its not perfect.
    then give sthree set things.
    border security, 370 milse of fence, new ports of entry and stuff like that.

he says it will ENFORCE the immigration law FOR THE FIRST TIME.
    (yeah what ever)

this lame brain still says its not amnesty cuz of the fines and then having to go to the back of the line. he says its the right balance. and its about national security. now hes talking moral issues... as IF the congress ever had morals

Salazar is up. I'm so sick of hearing that this bill is not perfect. If they know what's wrong with it, why don't they fix it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I tell yah...

Kennedy sounds angry, raising his voice. He only spoke a minute and yeilded to Sherrod Brown.

Says the bill may not be perfect but the best we have.

Who is the madame president by the way?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guys, I am about to lose it today listening to this crap. I don't know how I can take it if this goes through today!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Kennedy is up now and he's vomiting nonsense.
    Kennedy seems to be deteriorating mentally--and at a rapid pace. I don't know what the proper diagnosis is, but he needs to git gone. His spectacles are increasingly disturbing to watch. How anyone could believe he's sane after the singing episode is beyond me. PLEASE, THOSE OF YOU IN MASSACHUSETTS: work as hard as you can to get him out of office. He's nothing but a liability to our country. Always has been, always will be.

Grin and bear it, Alisab. Kennedy is up again. He's got 6 minutes. Hopefully he'll spend it all on the Union bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

kennedy just said something about intimidation . . . he knows all about that doesn't he??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

It's tough to listen to isn't it...

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I say "LET THEM VOTE"!!!!!
    Right now, and IF they vote AGAINST the wishes of THE PEOPLE....
    Call thier offices and ask WHICH DOOR WOULD YOU LIKE THE MOVING TRUCK???
    Enough of this....These people would COMPLICATE A BOWEL MOVEMENT!
    A know what you mean. Seems there are quite a few who have already said they will vote for cloture but not the bill. I still think Obama Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton-Rodham-Clinton don't wish to be associated with it if they want to win the election.

They probably need to do something and I would be willing to bet even the back-stabbing supporters will be satisfied with a failed vote on this bill so they can try to sneak some other by later.

WHERE IS MCCAIN?? Under his rock somewhere???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast