Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, now Reid is following suit with Teddy, he cares about American workers on this union bill, but when it comes to the immigration shamnesty bill he suddenly forgets about American workers.

Why do I get the feeling they just care about this union bill as it will apply to illegal aliens once they are amnestized.

lier!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I am tired of hearing "It will go to the house and they will make it better"

What makes you, Senator Harry Reid, so inept that you can't make it better before it leaves your Senate???

That is so aggravating, its like saying: "This is crap, but lets pass it and let somebody else work on it"

Reid can't even SPEAK a single cohesive thought without losing his place in the "speech" he's following along with. Who WROTE this crap?

Reid is a scumbag. Trying to compare his father-in-law coming from Russia, his granny from England..."immigrants are the strength of this country"....WHAT IS GOING ON??! Were those folks here ILLEGALLY?!?!

I'm going to vomit...we already have laws, Harry Reid...you clowns have ignored these laws for years...

How do these idiots manage to hold a straight face?!?!?

Cloture motion...here it comes!!...

I believe this cloture vote on the floor now is for the union bill. Time for a smoke before the immigration one comes up.

These Senators are selling us out in droves. WAAAY too many "ayes"... this is getting ugly quick.

Scum. These @!#$#@$ @#$@# @%@$#% have GOT to be stopped!!!!!!!! grrrrrr.....

I think the alcoholism is finally catching up with him....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234