Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sessions On Fox News

Senator Jeff Sessions on Fox News just a little bit ago says he thinks the support in the Senate for this immigration bill is losing steam. Says calls are flooding Senate offices with about 95% of those calls being against this bill. He wouldn't commit to saying if the bill is dead or not, only that it is losing support.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that does give us a little hope that we won't lose America next week!! We gotta stay on them!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Well, I don't think the Senate has as much support as they would like us all to believe, because if they did, Lott and Feinstein and all those wanting this thing sure wouldn't spend their week-end appearing on all these news shows. They're losing and they just don't want to admit it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday will be so intense for all of us.

My dream is that this bill is killed -for good- and then we proceed with border security, job enforcemt...

self-deportation...

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Tuesday will be so intense for all of us.

My dream is that this bill is killed -for good- and then we proceed with border security, job enforcemt...

self-deportation...
    This is exactly what needs to be done. But we may need to clean house in congress, and we need a new president. It won't happen until Bush is out. Billary and Giuliani won't do it either. Although, I'm fairly confident they won't try what Bush is doing in their first term. Unless of course, they want to guarantee themselves one term. I hope border security will be the #1 issue for the coming congressional elections. We need to get out of Iraq for (among other things) the border to be the #1 issue in this nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!