Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sessions is up 10:15 pm..

and he is hurling grenades and firing bullets at the previous parade of bleeding hearts. Cited the bill lost because the American people did not want it. Cited the Rasmussen poll results. He's on a roll.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is good zeezil for sure.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The amazing part to me, is that he spearheaded the important victory, and should head home and get some rest. It's 10:25pm there and getting late (not to mention they worked very late last night). There's a guy who knows what his job is, and takes it seriously.

I love this guy. I called his office and told them so. They accepted the compliments with much graciousness.

We have somewhere around 50 or so Senators to thank but none more so than Senator Sessions. Let'a all make it a point to call his office personally tomorrow and express our gratitude for his leadership from the very beginning of it all.

I love this guy. I called his office and told them so. They accepted the compliments with much graciousness.
    You too huh? I did the same thing. I also called [Mod Edit] Durbin and Osama Obama's office and gave them a piece of my mind in no uncertain terms. Tonight I will rest peacefully knowing that 20 million illegals are running scared and Elvira is sitting somewhere with even bigger bags under her eyes.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    You too huh? I did the same thing. I also called Dickhead Durbin and Osama Obama's office and gave them a piece of my mind in no uncertain terms. Tonight I will rest peacefully knowing that 20 million illegals are running scared and Elvira is sitting somewhere with even bigger bags under her eyes.
    Elvira and her son needs to be the first ones deported. ICE needs to go into the church and remove them asap. American's have spoken and they do not want Elvira and others like her to ever set foot in America again.