Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SHARON SENDS FLOWERS TO BEHAR:

Megan Kelly just announced on Fox that Sharon Angle sent flowers to Behar thanking her for helping her raise 130,000dollars for her campaign. And Behar states that flowers were picked by illegal immigrants, and called Angle a bitch again. Fox news girls are Hot!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Just saw this

Angle had a huge fund raising day ,

Hah: Sharron Angle sends Behar flowers; Update

AboutContactArchivesRSSColumnsPhotos Michelle Malkin

Hah: Sharron Angle sends Behar flowers; Update: Open-borders Behar responds on The Spew, reiterates “bitchâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Classy Sharron Angle Responds to Hateful Joy Behar with …

COMMENTS AND PICS AT BOTH LINKS...

Classy Sharron Angle Responds to Hateful Joy Behar with … Flowers

by John Nolte
    Class versus crass. Good humor versus the inability to feel your own first name. Well-crafted gamesmanship versus white hot hate.

Bravo, Ms. Angle — you have the makings of a stateswoman, compared to Joyless Behar who has the makings of every man’s ex-wife.

Via NRO, here’s what Joyless received from the Angle campaign today — a thank you note and flowers:

“Joy, Raised $150,000 online yesterday. Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Sharron Angleâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very classy move. Behar just handed Angle the election hands down.

W

I'd send her a thank you bouquet too.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Dixie

I just heard about that on the radio! They were appalled....not only did she call her a bitch once, she did it twice and still has a job! I want to send flowers too!

Anyone who would act like moron in front of anyone unfortunate enough to be watching "The View" should be fired. I never watch the show myself.
    This is way out of control. To think children could be watching this with their moms or something just makes me ill.
    I think Angle is a real lady. She shows class every time I see her. Then there is Joyless. She is disgusting. A poor excuse of a human being. Can't they find decent people to put on that show?

Very smart. She simply rose above it. And, of course, Behar reacts on cue, further cementing Angle's moral high ground.

Very nicely done.

I wonder if the second bitch bomb even further increases Angle's campaign donations, popularity and votes.

I don't understand people like Behar. Staunchly fighting for people who could not care less about you nor your country.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast