Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know I have heard that 'The Rev. Jesse' has spoken out on behalf of illegals also.

Both these so-called leaders of the black community are stabbing their followers in the back.

It may mean they are no longer relevant to the black community and are out looking for contributions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Black Americans must stand up for Hispanics because the issues they face are the same, Sharpton said.
    The sooner the black community can dump this guy the better. Sharpton and Jesse keep wanting to make their cause all about race. These fools are still living in the 60s
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sharpton is a megalomaniacal, racist buffoon. The fact that the MSM quotes him and gives him "credibility" further illustrates how broken and lazy the MSM is. If the "Reverend" was intellectually honest, he would read the research of Harvard professor George Borjas. Here is a sample:

http://borjas.typepad.com/the_borjas_bl ... _immi.html

And as far as the CEO of WalMart is concerned, I'm not surprised by his pandering. His company pays dirt wages, dirt benefits and employs illegals, so this fits right in with their M.O.:

http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/23/news/co ... r_arrests/

Re: A boycott plan?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I hear a lot of suggestions about boycotting businesses that are supportive of illegal aliens, but we can't seem to firm up any actual game plan. What if we refused to do business with three of the biggest business groups? That might be Walmart, Home Depot, and Bank of America for instance. Would our numbers make any difference? Or would any effort that way be so insignificant that it would not be worth the effort. I know that many of us feel that we need an actual plan we can follow. I am in California, so believe me, the creeping influx of gang activity, graffiti, overwhelmed freeway traffic etc. are part of my daily life. I need to feel that I can do something!
    DJ and Trixie that is why I suggest we boycott California wines. Feinstein is pushing the AG bill that will give legal status to illegal agricultural workers. She won't hear a no at all. Boxer will go along with her and so will Nancy Pelosi because of her huge holdings in the wine industry and Congressman Mike Thompson.

Boycotting wine is easy because you can switch to Aussie, German, and French wines just to name a few. You don't have to give up anything but a label.

Also, it targets an industry that has heavily used illegals. In fact, the day laborers stand in the plazas literally feet from the police stations. Sonoma County is a sanctuary county.

This way we target both an industry and unresponsive representatives no matter what state we are in. It would send a huge message to any other representative and industry that we are on the move.

It would take a concentrated movement to blog, email our friends and families, and contacting radio hosts, but it could work. Along with that, we have to contact those representatives and tell them, I live in such-and-such state, however, I'm calling to tell you I'm joining a grassroots movement to boycott CA wines because of the amnesty you are trying to foist on the American citizen bit by bit in tagging it to different acts in non-related bills and because the borders have not been permanently secured.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12