Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sharpton vs. Sheriff Joe

As you all may know Al Sharpton is going to debate Sheriff Joe on Lou Dobbs tonight. I just sent an email to Lou and requested him, to let Sheriff Joe know I was rooting for him. Might be a good idea for everyone to send one if you have a moment.

Re: Sharpton vs. Sheriff Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    As you all may know Al Sharpton is going to debate Sheriff Joe on Lou Dobbs tonight. I just sent an email to Lou and requested him, to let Sheriff Joe know I was rooting for him. Might be a good idea for everyone to send one if you have a moment.
    ...and in the meantime, Sharpton hasn't let out a peep of support for the family of Jamiel Shaw. I think he's afraid of Mexican drug cartels coming after him if he shows any resistance toward illegal aliens and illegal immigration specifically from Mexico. So he has chosen to stand up for and defend the psuedo rights of people in this country illegally rather than bring into the spotlight how Jamiel Shaw's civil rights were taken away by an illegal alien gang banger that has been aided and abetted by the mayor and Chief of Police of Los Angeles by their adherence to Special Order 40. Al Sharpton needs to join the circus, he's more believable as a clown than a statesman.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Re: Sharpton vs. Sheriff Joe

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Al Sharpton needs to join the circus, he's more believable as a clown than a statesman.
    Please, Albany is screwed up enough as it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sharpton is a race baiter just like Jesse Jackson, etc.