Sharyl Attkisson: Cleveland Protesters Will ‘Incite Violence to Control and Drive’ Anti-Trump Narrative

by DAN RIEHL
29 Jun 2016
Washington, DC

Joining Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon in-studio Wednesday, veteran award-winning investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson of Full Measure News discussed the potential violent protests at the upcoming GOP convention in Cleveland.

“I think Cleveland is going to be a tough show,” Attkisson said. “That’s the convention that’s going to be problematic because there are organized protests at which they hope to incite, some of them anyway, they hope to incite violence to control and drive a narrative.”

She explained, “The narrative is to try to associate violence with Donald Trump. I think that’s clearly the case and they won’t say that it’s the protesters that are causing the violence. They will say it’s somehow Donald Trump that’s causing the violence.”

Attkisson explained that the situation could get dangerous in Cleveland. “I did a story you can still find on our website that talks about the police feeling utterly ill-prepared according to the head of the police unit. They feel they haven’t been trained. They don’t have the equipment or the gear, and they’re worried about it.”

Breitbart News Daily airs on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Eastern.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ump-narrative/