Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    whaaaat??

Why is this idiot even a congress critter? I hope John Faulk mows over
    her like grass.
    I hope so too, but Jackson-Lee's district is predominantly black/illegal alien. I just don't see a white guy getting elected here. They seem to be completely happy with this the handouts Jackson-Lee continues to work hard for.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

She is the same idiot who toured NASA Houston and asked if the MARS rover could go look at the flag our astronauts left on the MOON!!! Apparently she is really lost in Space, and doesn't realize the Moon and Mars are two different heavenly bodies million of miles apart!!!

She would be a good leader for our "Muslim Space Program"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, she also campaigned for National Michael Jackson Day.
    Her district is next door to mine, My job is in her district...I sooo
    wish I could vote in her district.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    wish I could vote in her district.
    Wouldn't that be nice!

For those who don't know where Texas US Congressional District 18 is here is a map. These blue areas represent areas where the majority is black and some Mexican. It encompasses Aldine ISD to the East and North, The North Forrest School District to the East, and the central portions include some of the poorest Houston ISD schools. There are some white areas around Lake Houston to the North East and the Heights in the West but CD18 is predominantly black.

It is 228 miles of an ethnically and financially mixed population of over 650,000. CD18 is one of the most important districts in Texas because it is the minority majority district gerrymandered for African-American Democrats.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The sad fact is she actually reflects the majority of the voters in her district. Drug testing, I. Q. testing etc. would not change or help the situation.

Banned
    She is a result of affirmative action education and dumbing down this country for the last 40 years.

If she is the best and brightest from her district , my God we are in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

Did you know that the landing on the Moon was against the Muslim religion?

What a coincidence: Obama cancels the modern version of Nasa's Moon landing program and pretty soon afterwards the new director of Nasa says that reaching other Muslim communities is the goal of Nasa.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

What a coincidence: Obama cancels the modern version of Nasa's Moon landing program and pretty soon afterwards the new director of Nasa says that reaching other Muslim communities is the goal of Nasa.
    Curious...now so?

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Curious...now so?

Apparently some Muslim leaders concocted a story that Neil Armstrong converted to Islam while on the Moon:

http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1274970.aspx

"A similar story was spread a few months after the first Moon landing. The story was that Neil Armstrong heard a loud chanting in the Moon, but was unaware what it was. Later when he visited Egypt he heard the same voice which was "Allah Hua Akbar" coming from a Mosque. As the Moon is sacred to Muslims Neil concluded that Gods message is echoing on the Moon and converted to Islam. Most people bought the story. This also simmered down the outraged Muslims upset over people setting foot on the Moon. But now another story that the Moon landing did not take place is gaining ground among the new generation."

Plus the story that the Moon landing is a hoax helps Muslims believe that they are technologically superior to the US.

Allah is an ancient Egyptian Moon god.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast