Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shenandoah's Illegal-Hugging Mayor RESIGNS

No news articles on this one just yet, as it only happened a few hours ago. I will post news links when they come out.

At tonight's council meeting in Shenandoah, PA, two Shenandoah residents asked for the mayor's resignation. Towards the end of the meeting, Mayor Thomas O'Neill offered his resignation, which was immediately approved by council. The resignation will be official as of January 1, 2009, at which time council will appoint someone as acting mayor until the general election in November 2009.

This situation comes after several tense months in which the mayor repeatedly sided with illegal aliens and anti-American groups, MALDEF et al, and called everyone who attended the Voice of the People USA protest on August 30 "Nazis."

This is a huge score for Americans standing up for themselves!!

To follow the story, visit Save Shenandoah.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Okay, checking him off my list of 'has to go...'

So many more to go.

Thanks for letting us know about this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BREAKING NEWS:Shenandoah Mayor Thomas F. O'Neill submits letter of resignationat 10:11 p.m.

By Staff Reports
    Published: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:15 PM EDT
    Shenandoah Mayor Thomas F. O'Nell submitted a letter of resignation, effective Jan. 1, to the borough council Monday night.

In it, he said the primary reason for his action was the health and medical needs of his wife. A secondary reason, he said, were "obvious political conflicts that have led to my decision to spend my retirement in peace."

(emphasis added, ST)

Pottsville Republican and Herald
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

BREAKING NEWS:Shenandoah Mayor Thomas F. O'Neill submits letter of resignationat 10:11 p.m.

A secondary reason, he said, were "obvious political conflicts that have led to my decision to spend my retirement in peace."
    I assume he is going to retire in Mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One down a few thousand to go across america.So many twerps so little time!

STAND TALL PATRIOTS!!

Cool!!!!!

Now everyone get out there and go to your council meetings and ask your OBL mayors to resign!

Dixie

Adios numbnuts , move to mexico, you belong there.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    One down a few thousand to go across america.So many twerps so little time!

STAND TALL PATRIOTS!!
    Rebelrouser, you stole my line lol!

This is great news! Digger called me tonight. Sorry to hear about his wife's health but that is not the primary reason he is stepping down.

He is stepping down because he crawled in bed with MALDEF and the whole town is in an uproar about how the Mayor sided with the radical leftist groups instead of the towns folk.

Yep, one down and a few more thousand to go!

W

Great news!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast