Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chuck Baldwin

We can't have Joe for president but we can vote for chuck baldwin
    quote by chuck baldwin below

"Furthermore, it is absolutely ludicrous to say we are fighting a war on terror half way around the world when we refuse to secure our borders and ports. If I were President, I would immediately seal our borders. I would also see to it that employers in America who knowingly hire illegal aliens are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In plain language: any employer who consciously hires illegal aliens would go to jail. They would not pass Go; they would not collect $200; they would go straight to jail.

By sealing the borders and by cutting off the money supply to illegal aliens, the problem of illegal immigration would dry up. As it is, we have no idea how many potential terrorists--not to mention violent gang members such as MS-13--have snuck (and are sneaking) through our borders.

And speaking of illegal immigration, as President, I would enforce our visa rules. This means anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law is immediately deported. There would be no "path to citizenship" given to any illegal alien. That means no amnesty. Not in any shape, manner, or form. I would not allow tax dollars to be used to pay for illegal aliens’ education, social services, or medical care. As President, I would end birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. There would be no "anchor babies" during my administration."
    Chuck Baldwin
    www.constitutionparty.com
    listed under current issues is his list of what he would do If he were president. ..... If I were President speech...
    wwwbaldwin2008.com

Sheriff Joe doesn't just TALK about CANNING illegals, he GOES OUT there and GETS them!

April
    Can we clone him for every city in the US?
    That would be SO AWESOME!!! GOOOOOO JOE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12