Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

Thanks all. I have not thought of myself as anything more than anyone else in this kind of situation. I can say that in some way I have to be thankful for it, as it is what has been like, is what prompted me to become vocal about illegal immigration.

You have to imagine, here in Oregon, although this complex is a ----hole (as per the new owner!!), all around us is very nice, not just in the way of community, but our overall natural setting, so we have always had many escapes to retreat to, which made living here somewhat more tolerable than say, if we lived in one of those nasty neighborhoods right in cities like LA.

I keep hoping for a mass exodus out of here, I want to see them all leave nearly at once. Maybe that is what I have been holding out for !!!!

We move and it is likely going to be farther out of town. I grew up outside of any city limits and have lived in this town since I was 18 and on my own, but being around all these illegals, and one other time in another neighborhood, it has burned all of us out and we need to be totally seperate from it, we need some solitude, and I WILL find it.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE, is this area you live in a "Redevelopment Site"? If so, get out. These days, redevelopment sites are being created every where to make room for Illegal Immigrants.
    You can tell that something is up if your Distict Supervisor is for "population growth".
    ------------------------

AE

Redevelopment site? Not so sure about that, sure the complex needs to be torn down.

In our town the mayor and crew have taken the most blighted neighborhood for urban redevelopment, and this was the most numerous with illegals and crime. The businesses were all becoming illegal enterprises and the Fred Meyers (one stop shopping store) had to close down as they were taking heavy losses from theft. As well, the mayor took advantage of all avenues to shut down businesses that either were run by illegals, harbored illegals, sold to them and encouraged their presence. The city owned a lot of the leased properties and they pulled leases for various, but legal reasons.

Out here, not sure if they will need to do that, except for this complex, it has deteriorated so badly recently. It would not hurt to have a small little pocket area right here for redevelopment, however, most of what is here are nicer homes in the range of $200,000+ (beleive it or not!).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I can totally relate to your story. We pull our garbage cans into the yard until garbage day to keep the illegals out of them, looking for information. I don't go to the alley without being ready to kick some tail and I patrol my yard daily, looking for illegal mexican garbage to throw back over the fence.

It's not fun to live this way but we can't let our guard down for a moment when were at home and keep the cops on speed dial.

We have also called animal welfare many times and the illegal mexicans were brought to court and fined for mistreating their dogs.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

This happens in neighborhoods where people ignore them until they take it over .

All across the nation people are fleeing from their homes . Instead of making a stand and getting together like the enmey does, they flee.

We had a terrible fight, so far we have won, but still look over our shoulder .

We have cultures taking over our towns for decades, like China Town and several others like most of Florida where english is being outlawed .

Simple ,just divide and conquor, nothing new .

A nice hood in Peachtre City Ga. was taken over by one homeowner putting a sheet over their windows for a whole year, that was the begining of the end of that hood, because people were too PC to open their mouth, so instead they let one nervy immigrant or white trash which ever one, steal their property values and in some cases their life savings were tied up in their homes .

AE, I feel so bad that you and your family have to live under such bad conditions.

That idiot who threw the dog accross the room ought to be reported for cruelty. Also, abusive behavior is learned. I wonder how his family members treat each other when they get upset.

And that woman was obviously using something else as a potty chair. How disgusting. It makes me wonder what the inside of their home looks like.

AE, I am going to add you to my prayers and hope that you and your family find an affordable home that you all will enjoy going home to.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE
    I may have mentioned this before, but:

Rent is cheap in Oklahoma, as low as 250.00 a mo.
    ------------------------

Is there anyway you can purchase some land? If so, there are modular homes, not mobile homes, that one can purchase...some as low as $45,000.

Search on the net for modular homes, they come in a ranch, L-shape, two story, etc.

Start taking pictures and send them to Washington!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

AE

Butterbean, thanks. We do need it, my patience has been stretched thin more times than not here. Only the Lord can make a way, and I pray He will....soon .

MKFarnam, sounds good, but all of my family, and one of my main loves is here, Oregon. You have to have seen the width and breadth of this state to understand.

Land, well, not as easy as I'd love it to be. Land here is more than the homes vaules most of the time, and then to get it prepared for moving a mobile home onto, you wind up spending as much as a site built home. I wish though. If I could, I would get the land a plop oursleves on it with camping gear till we could find a home and gather the finances, I'd prefer that over this, but then again with kids, we'd be in trouble for the "sub-standard" living conditions (as though this complex could be seen as better than that??.....).

We hope to get through the first time buyers program through HUD. With our current income, all considered, we will only qualify for about $86,000.00. Certainly not enough to buy a regular house with, but maybe enough to purchase a used but good mobile home already in a park. Eventually find a way to move it to our own little plot if we can.

Houses with land is sold in OK. for 20, 30, 40,000.00. and less at auction.

I can understand your situation.

If you look at my location, you'll see that I've lived in Ca. After over 30 years in CA. I was sick of the High cost of living, Illegal Immigration take over. Oklahoma passed the new Immigration Laws, I loaded a small U Haul trailer and got the hell out.
    If you keep track of Illegal Immigration, you'll notice that with the new immigrtion laws being enforced, the unemployment rates in both AZ and OK are dropping like flies and so is the Illegal population.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast