20 May 2013

“No Hesitation” Targets For New Mexico Public Safety / plus UN Small Arms Treaty Update

20 May 2013
Posted by dbhj in Uncategorized
24 Comments

If you don’t think other states are not involved in using ‘No Hesitation’ targets for law enforcement; I have news for you. Count on it that they are.

The following are a series of photos showing the New Mexico Public Safety Department and its own ‘No Hesitation’ targets, and as always includes women, men and patriots. They were forwarded to me by the a New Mexico Militia Commander. They were left on a rifle range to blow in the wind. So much for the State of New Mexico caring about littering the country side. But it is nice of them to reveal themselves.

“Pictures tell a thousand words”, and continue too with these photos. Can it be anymore obvious ‘who’ is represented in these targets? Gone are the old men defending a field with a shot gun, as in previous ‘No Hesitation’ targets, as well as the old woman in her kitchen, the woman in the park with children, or the old man in the living room with a shotgun. This seems to be a new corporation putting out these targets.

In the past I have run into people who are against joining anything!! As always I think everyone should join a militia; or form a militia, and contact other militias so they know you are out there. Communication is vital.

Disabilities don’t count, everyone has a job to do. Even if that job is to have a safe house for the wounded, or stock supplies for those in the field. Sex, race, religion don’t matter either, they are insignificant compared to losing our rights. It is the enemy’s job to divide and conquer us, we need to unite to defend our liberties together.

No man or woman can stand as an island in what is about to engulf this country. Few of us have the resources to flee the country. We need to stand and fight together against the tyranny that seeks to remove our freedoms and enslave us.

Here are links to state militia’s and links to form a militia. I encourage everyone to do one or the other. If militias were forming and training in the open, do you really think this country’s agenda of stealing our Creator endowed rights would continue? I, for one, do not. It takes time for militias to form, and as the next portion of this post reveals, time is running out.

U.N. Small Arms Treaty Update

The NRA has put out a message recently that they expect President Obama to sign the U.N. Small Arms Treaty. The Senate already voted against it. This maybe a President Clinton replay on the U.N. Agenda 21 Treaty which the Senate also turned down, but an Executive Order was used to enforce it.

(This is not an endorsement for the NRA, review back issues of this blog and you will discover the National Rifle Association is a non governmental organization under the United Nation. That organization has a bad habit of ‘compromising’ your rights, and there is not much left to compromise on.)

I have warned of this now since late last summer, when the U.S. signed onto the U.N. Small Arms Treaty on September 7, 2012. Officially it came before the U.N. General Assembly on April 2, 2013 and passed, the Senate didn’t pass it on March 24, 2013. Watch after June 3, 2013, when the Senate will be asked again to sign the treaty by the Obama Administration. In fact, watch out before that date for false flag events, as we have seen recently to include the Boston Marathon Bombing, Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting and the Aurora, Colorado shooting. More death and destruction may be needed for the Senate to pass his unconstitutional treaty. Further violence could be used as an excuse for Obama to use an Executive Order to pass it. In a similar fashion to what President Clinton did to force the U.N. Agenda 21 down our throats.

The decision becomes yours. Do you really wish to live under the tyranny they have planned for you? I am reminded of Patrick Henry’s speech before the Second Virginia Convention “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” I too, will take death before slavery.

http://keystoliberty.wordpress.com/2...treaty-update/