Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I read somewhere that 84 California Hospitals closed their ERs between 1994 and 2003, due to illegal immigration. I wonder how many more closed since then?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Well the 22.54% of people who like him so much should all chip in to pay for his care. Or take him home with them.
    Amen to that! LOL
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    I read somewhere that 84 California Hospitals closed their ERs between 1994 and 2003, due to illegal immigration. I wonder how many more closed since then?
    A lot, I just moved away from the Phoenix area and ERs along with maternity wards were closing down all over the place!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Related:

Still no solution for illegal immigrants' long-term care costs

Practice of helping some go back home stirs debate

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-254083.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    Wonder how Mexico would treat one of our citizens if the situation were reversed?
    They won't lift a finger medically unless you pay in full up front.
    Of course they would deport.

If you die on the way? So what they already got paid and if you weren't in the country you would not have been hurt in the first place.

Every governor of all the 50 states needs to tally up the cost of every illegal alien given treatment in our hospitals and send a bill to Mexico demanding payment. If mexico refuses payment the the US should send in the U.S Army 101st Airborne Division and forceibly take the mexican oil fields as payment. If they don't like it, tuff s**t.

Should Texas hospitals ship illegal immigrants with nonlife threatening health concerns back across the border if they are unable to pay for treatment?
    Yes

85.37 %

No

14.63 %
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

An illegal immigrant accepts the risk of getting caught and deported. They come because it is an acceptable risk. Getting hurt or sick is also a risk that one has no choice to accept no matter where they're from or where they are or what other risks they accepted.

Therefore, this issue is the result of illegal immigrants finding a conflict with the risk they found acceptable being mixed with a risk they don't find acceptable. So, they try to earn our pity by arguing that the acceptability of one risk should be transferred to the risk that is unacceptable. But does that make getting sick or hurt any more acceptable to Americans who live the same risk? Also, should America find the risk of illegal immigrants getting caught and deported as acceptable as illegal immigrants do? How can we be equals when our interests conflict with respect to our boundaries? Because equality is the mutual respect for the boundaries between persons.
    Equality is the mutual respect for the boundaries between persons

How do these people get into the hospitals with out proof of Identification credit card and etc????? Stop excepting them with out it period..... it is only Hippocratic when they want it to be, they would turn me or my family away in a heart beat or take everything I own....Now that is real Hippocratic don't ya think?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12