Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I hope that all of you that encouraged ALIPAC to take on this issue plan to keep your support for us high.

So far, we have received mostly positive emails in response to our alert.

Yet, we have received three complaint emails that we are branching into this issue.

Anytime an organization does something like this, we will lose some people so I hope each of you that weighed in with the "Go For It" plans on being there for us in the future.

Im glad we are doing this, it is the right thing to do and someone needs to. But it will cost us in some ways.

W
    I may not always post due to what's going on in my life, we may not always see eye to eye on some issues (I can say that about any one person), but you will always have my support. When it comes to things like this, we are always on the same page IMO. Thank you for taking a stand on this, I really appreciate all you have done.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Should we activate our network to oppose the bail out?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I don't know how many of you listened in to my radio show today, but I'm very concerned about what Congress is being asked to do right now to sign off on these new and unprecedented powers for the Treasury to throw all of us and future generations deeper into debt.

How do you folks feel about it? Should we try to take action? They plan to have Congress pass rubber stamp legislation to add Constitutional credence to the current actions of the Executive Branch which may be unconstitutional.
    Take action!!! More powers to the Executive Branch IS unconstitutional and Bush has added too much already. Do we want a despot?

I say NO!!!

We are facing challenges to keep E Verify alive and well - this financial chaos is competing for Congressional ears. Keep calling.

Glad you are here today cynthia.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just posted an alert on ALIPAC for E-Verify to stick to S. 3257 as it was last year and for some reason they did not allow it.

They changed it to include Visas. E-Verify is regulation.

Thanks Georgia Peach. I hope I'm none the less for wear because it sure is wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    I just posted an alert on ALIPAC for E-Verify to stick to S. 3257 as it was last year and for some reason they did not allow it.

I just Private Messaged you with information on it cynthiatweedle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya Martinez is holding it hostage trying to get 550,000 visa's added to it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks. Sorry I didn't know anything about what had happened.

Thanks. Sorry I didn't know anything about what had happened.
    No problem.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011