Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should we be targeting these Senators for the amnesty alert

These are the twelve Rebulicans that voted Yea for S.1639. should we be reminding them that it will be political suicide to vote Yea for any type of amnesty. 85 % opposed the last amnesty attempt and we should make it clear if they have forgotten that statistic. Craig is a loser but I would be interested in what Gramnasty has to say about the current amnesty amendment. I fired off an email but no response as of yet. I guess I will have to put on the rubber gloves and dial his office to get an answer.

Bennett, Craig, Graham, Gregg, Hagel,Kyl, Lott, Lugar, Martinez, McCain, Snowe and Specter.

In addition to emailing these Senators, make sure to email every single one of their staff members.

Staff emails here: http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsou ... ffers.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Why isn't Bill Nelson D on that list ? He's as bad as Martinez ,who's as bad as Graham .
    I haven't received a reply back from anyone myself ? Strange cause my 2 here in Fl are very fast with their form letters
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'm emailing and calling everyone I can.

Figure, I want everyone to know how angry I am.
    Tired of them not listening to the American people.

These are the twelve Rebulicans that voted Yea for S.1639. should we be reminding them that it will be political suicide to vote Yea for any type of amnesty. 85 % opposed the last amnesty attempt and we should make it clear if they have forgotten that statistic. Craig is a loser but I would be interested in what Gramnasty has to say about the current amnesty amendment. I fired off an email but no response as of yet. I guess I will have to put on the rubber gloves and dial his office to get an answer.

Bennett, Craig, Graham, Gregg, Hagel,Kyl, Lott, Lugar, Martinez, McCain, Snowe and Specter.
    Gave them all a piece of my mind ! Thanks for the list of names.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

PS......with the exception of Lott. His name is not in the Senator Registry.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

In case you don't have this link. It lists all the Senators with email addresses and phone numbers.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Re: Should we be targeting these Senators for the amnesty al

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger

I wish we could vote them all out of office.

But if we vote them out of office, it means that a Democrat will be voted in.

And if more Democrat Senators are voted in, then surely the illegal immigration bill will pass very easily.

I think we should try to vote more Democrat Senators out of office, but it looks like the public is angry with Republican President Bush, and they might voice their anger by voting out Republican Senators and voting in Democrat Senators.

Anybody have a list of Democrat Senators running in November?

Thanks.