Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sierra Pacific Power hike due to increase usage

Sierra Pacific Power hike due to increase usage
    because of increase in population. With the increase in our population (much is due to influx of illegal aliens) the power company will raise our bill to pay for high usage.
    Our natural resources are being depleted; water, power, land (as illegals move in citizens move out) taking more land usually inhabited by wild life. Our deer and wild mustangs are starving because of land development.
    Probably, increase in illegal population cause high gasoline prices because of high usage. Increase usage of automobile put more pollution in the air and our cities have more pollution and increase in respiratory problems in our children and self. I’ve seen the pollution problem increase with population increase.
    Land fills are over flowing and our complex dumpsters over flowing before pick up date. And the list of environmental problem goes on and on with the population increase of illegals. 20 million illegals does make a difference environmentally.

Heard last night on local news, but not yet able to get story.

Yep, especially in big business' pocket book. That's the biggest difference that matters the most. I'm shure Boosh is of the attitude that the American People are just going to have to get used to this type of destruction, for his and his friend's benefit.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am unsure of how electric rates are anywhere else, but here, our average for a two-bedroom duplex (third unofficial garage converted to bedroom), with washer and dryer, electric water heater, for four people has been $184.00 monthly electric bill. How is everyone else across the nation?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am on a fixed income and to save on my bill I closed off the bedroom and only have to heat and air condition my living room. My bill averages $140 a month here in Reno. I family or four in a 3 bedroom house have a monthly bill over $300 and gasoline averages $3.30 a gallon. It is difficult for them to pay it and sometime have to make payments. We are paying for increase in usage.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    dyehard, bet I know why mine is cheaper than yours. We live about 20 miles from Bonneville Dam on the Columbia River, plus we also have Grand Coulee Dam farther up the Columbia too. Down there near Reno, there is little water source for cheaper electric.

Things are cheaper, in the way of rents and electric obviously up here. I know I complain a lot about things up here, but in the last ten years we have seen rent and housing prices skyrocket to the point that the average worker can barely afford to live. Years ago, I used to rent this nice two-bedroom apartment in my own town, big place, and was paying only $350.00, now that same complex is charging over $700.00 for that same unit.

Though I have heard that our real estate prices here are still some of the lowest in the nation, I'd kind of like to keep it that way, so maybe eventually my own family can have a shot at something of our own.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)