Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Call the houseing authority, tell them that more than the family is living in the house and that they are at Disneyworld. If the dog is not being cared for, call animal controll.

Dixie
    I'll pass all your advice on to my mom. I don't live in San Diego anymore, so it probably wouldn't be prudent for me to make these calls since I live 2100 miles away.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

We haven't been to DisneyWorld since the early 90's. We are too strapped paying high rent, high taxes, all our daughter's college tuition, and every other tax the county can drum up.

Of course, if we didn't have to pay all that, we'd be in Disneyworld, too.

I always, always wonder how these illegals can just shop, shop all weekend long like they do in our area. The malls are jammed with them. Where do they get the money?? I have to stay away from the malls as I'm only tempted to spend money I really don't have.

Illegals get everything they want from our government. All they have to do is show their bogus id's.
    They qualify for assistance on their housing, yet can afford a week's vacation to Disneyland? ABSURD.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

San Diego Humane Society Investigations Dept.
    (619) 243-3427
    Have your mom call these guys AG.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And then there are those who want to free healthcare to their children.

The housing authority and the humane society might act on their issues, but ICE wouldn't do a thing. I agree with Dixie, call the housing authority. These people shouldn't be able to afford vacations if they qualify for Section 8 housing.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    That poor puppy. Your mom should call the humane society and have that dog taken away.
    Glad someone else is fuming over the dog.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

SPL
    What's that lanlords number? I want a life like that.
    I'd be on vacation every other month.
    World War III has already started and it's*IN AMERICA!

Quote Originally Posted by SPL
    What's that lanlords number? I want a life like that.
    I'd be on vacation every other month.
    Homeowners who want to rent their houses out stand in line to rent to Section 8 tenants...it's guaranted rent! There are a LOT of houses in San Diego that house Section 8 tenants, and the trend now is that you're seeing these rental houses in middle-class and upper-middle-class neighborhoods.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Call the houseing authority, tell them that more than the family is living in the house and that they are at Disneyworld. If the dog is not being cared for, call animal controll.

Dixie
    I'll pass all your advice on to my mom. I don't live in San Diego anymore, so it probably wouldn't be prudent for me to make these calls since I live 2100 miles away.
    I don't think distance is a disqualification of the evidence of a crime.

I'm starting a new drive to get people to report crimes they read about in the online newspapers. I've reported several over the last year.

I haven't reported the Governor of New York yet but I have been encouraging others in the online newspapers with comment sections. He has been wanting to issue drivers licenses to the illegal invaders. He has also been threatening others for standing up to his illegal idea.

Governor or Pope!

We have criminals in this country boldly going where no criminals have gone before. Right out there in front of the Main Stream Media.

It is long over due that we report these acts of aiding and abetting. It could just be the trigger that the police need to act.

Many police departments, sheriffs departments, prosecuting attorneys and other law enforcement agency’s can now be contacted online.

Many in law enforcement feel the same as we do about this illegal invasion.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
    Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
    * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast