Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Skipping the presidential vote this year.....

The boys are still in Iraq but I cannot vote for either of these three stooges we have left for president. Sorry to offend. I have voted in every election since 80 but just cannot find any enthusiasm for these three.

I fly the US flag in front of our house but I don't know what it means anymore.

1. McCain? It is not just that he wanted Amnesty/Scamnesty. He tried to shove it down our throats at midnight!! Now he says the border must first be secured. Thanks John and you hail from Arizona...a border state?

2. Billary? Said with Spitzer that illegals needed drivers licenses in NY and that "no human is illegal". Then again why does she not divorce her cheater husband? How many affairs has Bill had? 3? 5? 15? Gerald Ford said Bill "..needs therapy". Hillary says she always opposed NAFTA when her hubby passed it through Congress.

3. Beserk Hussein Obama. Well, tells Ohio that NAFTA is bad then a staffer sends a note to the Canadians telling them to relax. Then of course his pastor racist friend who he sticks with for 20 years? His wife is just now proud of America?

I will vote for other races seante etc but perhaps for Nader or the Constitutional Party candidate for prez or i will just skip it outright.

What is that song at the beginning of CSI Miami? "...won't get fooled again..."

I can't trust these clowns. We need a NATIONALIST party. America first and Americans first!

With the boys in Iraq I don't like my attitude but I cannot confirm any of these three.

BTW Biden verses Hunter would have been the two best for America in my humble opinion.

Lots of us feel the same way . No candidate . Just like the CFR planned . Lou Dobbs has changed his tone lately , so i'm un-sure bout him as 3th party.
    I could and would now vote Dr.Paul if he ran 3th party .

All those facts you listed plus some others are the same ones that pissed us all off also.
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MW
    alipacdude wrote:

BTW Biden verses Hunter would have been the two best for America in my humble opinion.
    I don't know about Biden, but Duncan Hunter was definitely my #1 choice!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

alipacdude, just do a write in, go with Mickey Mouse or Minnie if you feel she would do a good job. A write in would send a message, I am not sure about a blank.

Just think if alot of other Americans wrote in Mickey and he was deemed a spoiler! That would make news.

Re: Skipping the presidential vote this year.....

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    I will vote for other races seante etc but perhaps for Nader or the Constitutional Party candidate for prez or i will just skip it outright.
    Don't skip it....Go with the Constitution Party's candidate
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Why, just becaue it's the Consititution Party? Tell us something about the candidate or at least provide a link to his (or her) web page. I think McCain's success proves that the Party does not make the candidate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Why, just becaue it's the Consititution Party? Tell us something about the candidate or at least provide a link to his (or her) web page. I think McCain's success proves that the Party does not make the candidate.
    MW, the Republican Party never had immigration enforcement as part of their platform -- unless I am mistaken.

I'll get you that link. I think you will like them (apart from foreign policy).

See you at the signing!!

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

Immigration
    We affirm the integrity of the international borders of the United States and the Constitutional authority and duty of the federal government to guard and to protect those borders, including the regulation of the numbers and of the qualifications of immigrants into the country.

Each year approximately one million legal immigrants and almost as many illegal aliens enter the United States. These immigrants - including illegal aliens - have been made eligible for various kinds of public assistance, including housing, education, Social Security, and legal services. This unconstitutional drain on the federal Treasury is having a severe and adverse impact on our economy, increasing the cost of government at federal, state, and local levels, adding to the tax burden, and stressing the fabric of society. The mass importation of people with low standards of living threatens the wage structure of the American worker and the labor balance in our country.

We oppose the abuse of the H-1B and L-1 visa provisions of the immigration act which are displacing American workers with foreign.

We favor a moratorium on immigration to the United States, except in extreme hardship cases or in other individual special circumstances, until the availability of all federal subsidies and assistance be discontinued, and proper security procedures have been instituted to protect against terrorist infiltration.

We also insist that every individual group and/or private agency which requests the admission of an immigrant to the U.S., on whatever basis, be required to commit legally to provide housing and sustenance for such immigrants, bear full responsibility for the economic independence of the immigrants, and post appropriate bonds to seal such covenants.

The Constitution Party demands that the federal government restore immigration policies based on the practice that potential immigrants will be disqualified from admission to the U.S. if, on the grounds of health, criminality, morals, or financial dependence, they would impose an improper burden on the United States, any state, or any citizen of the United States.

We oppose the provision of welfare subsidies and other taxpayer-supported benefits to illegal aliens, and reject the practice of bestowing U.S. citizenship on children born to illegal alien parents while in this country.

We oppose any extension of amnesty to illegal aliens. We call for the use of U.S. troops to protect the states against invasion.

We oppose bilingual ballots. We insist that those who wish to take part in the electoral process and governance of this nation be required to read and comprehend basic English as a precondition of citizenship. We support English as the official language for all governmental business by the United States.

See you at the signing!!

If it comes down to McCain vs. either of the two Dems., we will not have a “dog in this fightâ€

These 3 candidates represent America at it's very worst!!!

How is it possible that all they could come up with is one gnarly, old, cantakerous, somewhat demented, tyranical, illegal loving, senile, so-called "war hero" (who doesn't know the difference between Al Queda Sunnis and Iranian Shias) and admits that the economy is not his forte; the money-grubbing, power hungry, aider and abetter wife of a serial womanizer who suddenly has become so pathologically convinced that she is the smartest woman on the planet and has dedicated the last 35 years of her life to serving mankind, despite the fact that there is no evidence that she has done ANYTHING except travel the globe with her dopey daughter more times than ANY other first lady in history at taxpayer's expense; and, finally, a Halle Barry black man, who is completely unvetted, gave one very good keynote speech a few years ago, has a spiritual advisor who spews anti-American hate speech, has a wife who called America "mean", and should be running for President of the ACLU...not President of the USA!

The choices are so abominable that we should cancel the election until the People are allowed to have a voice in who will lead this country. My wildest dream would be for every single voter to do a 'write-in' candidate, thereby rejecting all 3 candidates!

End of rant!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast