Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    And the excuse for almost ALL the Democrats voting for this AMNESTY bill is...???
    I'm not making excuses for the Democrats. We need to get beyond this sort of binary thinking - if you are not for the Republicans, you are for the Democrats; if you are not a conservative, you are a liberal. Fact is, a false opposition is worse than an enemy who fights you openly. As Cicero so eloquently said:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear."

MW
    Sounds as if you have very little to say about illegal immigration, but a whole hell of a lot to say regarding the Republican Party. Is it possible you thought this was MoveOn.org vice ALIPAC? I think you'll find the MoveOn.org crowd much more accommodating, why don't you go share your thoughts with them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    you people
    Seems binary, doesn't it
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our problem is with both partys, We still have the power within the people, and we need to send a message that we will put an Independant in office, Everyone can send a message by changing your voters registration to Independant.

The Demacrates are working right along with Bush and they are taking almost no heat at all. They need to no if they continue they will not hold the majority after the 2008 elections.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT

I'll probably get flamed for saying this, but I vote neither rep. nor dem.. I vote for who I think has the answer to the problems at hand in that term. My thought is that it takes a dem. party to clean up the mess the rep.'s made while they were in the office, and it takes a rep. party to clean up the dem's. mess. Not necessarily term for term, but the mass's decide.
    That being said, I can't blame one or the other for all aspects of this mess that's rolling downhill and picking up speed, but I can say that both are at fault. Unless we can throw the labels to the side and concentrate on the problem at hand we're fighting the wrong battle.
    Don't let the frustration of it all put you in the wrong ring. If it's a fight against an unbeatable opponent, than so be it. I am not backing down from this one.
    Keep up the fight, and good work to all!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    By my count, 24/49 GOP Senators, half the Republicans in the Senate, voted for cloture on "comprehensive immigration reform." And people wonder why I say "conservatives" are gutless cowards.
    Still isn't the cloture vote that matters. Next one will be different, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Sounds as if you have very little to say about illegal immigration, but a whole hell of a lot to say regarding the Republican Party. Is it possible you thought this was MoveOn.org vice ALIPAC? I think you'll find the MoveOn.org crowd much more accommodating, why don't you go share your thoughts with them.
    Yeah, what MW said!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Sounds as if you have very little to say about illegal immigration, but a whole hell of a lot to say regarding the Republican Party.
    True. I'm a communitarian, not a conservative. Thus, I don't obsess over "illegal immigration" like many people here do. In my view, legal immigration is the much larger problem. Groups like MALDEF, the National Council of La Raza, LULAC and so forth are composed of legal immigrants. That makes them fine, right?

Is it possible you thought this was MoveOn.org vice ALIPAC? I think you'll find the MoveOn.org crowd much more accommodating, why don't you go share your thoughts with them.
    I'm willing to give credit where credit is due. MoveOn.org was right about George W. Bush and his silly Iraq War all along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12