Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sleazy Lindsey Graham

This is an email I received from Lee of www.numberssc.com this morning. It is an automated recording from Lindsey Graham soliciting black Democrats to vote for him instead of Bob Conley. He says that Conley will not stand up for Obama and leaves them the impression that he will if re-elected. Is this the man that Conservatives want to represent them?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting. Lindsey is selectively soliciting votes--primarily from the Black Democrats. Members of this particular voting population, have called the Conley headquarters, angrily complaining that Lindsey is pandering to them.

The message below needs to go viral to our conflicted, undecided Republican friends who know they don't like Lindsey, but are afraid to vote for Bob Conley.

ATTENTION REPUBLICANS:

This transcript of the robo call was put out by the Democratic committee, and paid for by Graham for Senate

"Hi, this is David

I'm calling today to ask you to not vote a straight Democratic ticket on Tuesday. If you do you will be supporting a candidate for Senate, that you probably wouldn't like. This year's Democratic Candidate for Senate refuses to support Barrack Obama. As Congressman, Jim Clyburn says on the radio, that he will not be voting for him. This year, Lindsey Graham is your better choice. He is supported by AME's Bishop Preston Williams and Dr. Charles Jackson of Brooklyn Baptist Church On election day, please split your ticket and vote for Lindsey Graham. Paid for by Lindsey Graham for Senate"

Clearly the more conservative choice is Bob Conley www.aimhighwithbob.com

Monday, November 3, 11am at the Anderson Regional Airport FBO, Bob will be holding a press conference. PLEASE, attend if you can. It is important to have a group there. Look for the press release and/or TV news spot.

Help this email go viral. While many people voted early, there are still many who will vote Tuesday. Send this out to as many Republicans as you can, and ask them to do the same. Bob needs the Republican vote. Afterall, he'll be representing ALL South Carolinians.

Vote Bob Conley for U.S. Senate, Tuesday Nov 4.

--
    Ilona Urban, Blakeley
    SC Volunteer Coordinator, Restore the Republic
    National Press Secretary, Restore the Republic
    864-253-0330 (land line)
    864-237-2001 (mobile)

Hi loneprotestor. Hope that you and your family are well.

Amazing that Senator Graham can accompany Senator McCain to most of his events, and still be up for re-election with any chance of winning, especially after his insults to the American people.

2 Chronicles 7:14

http://wethepeopleofamerica.org/
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what I get most upset about. So many people see what the corrupt politicians have done and yet they continually get voted back in. I just don't understand this!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

For someone who wasn't worried about his re-election, he suddenly started these robocalls and sending out sleazy, innuendo filled flyers selectively aimed at black Democratic voters.

Every black man I've talked to (and I have a lot of black friends and acquaintances) wants to get rid of Lindsey Graham due to the illegal immigration issue ALONE!

When they themselves bring up the billionaire bail-out, they're also railing at Lindsey Graham. Lindsey treats ALL of us like we're all idiots. He'll even call you an idiot in public if you protest him.

We ALL know who is destroying our country and our livelihoods and his name is Lindsey Graham. If Lindsey wins, the fight is not over. We have to keep going after him and others who spit in our faces to let them know that "we the people" RULE!

BTW: I saw another flyer that Lil' Lindsey's folks sent out to black voters. It read:

"DON'T VOTE A STRAIGHT TICKET!"

I don't think that's going to help him any.

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    This is what I get most upset about. So many people see what the corrupt politicians have done and yet they continually get voted back in. I just don't understand this!!
    I don't get it either. I rail about this everyday. If we don't have the courage and conviction to vote these traitors out then we are truly getting the government we deserve and we really have no right to complain.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I don't get it either. I rail about this everyday. If we don't have the courage and conviction to vote these traitors out then we are truly getting the government we deserve and we really have no right to complain.
    We are near if not already at the point that something fundamentally has to change about the way things are handled in corrupt governance that keeps the corrupt in power.

IMHO: lobbyists should be outlawed completely. If a U.S. citizen wants to communicate with a politician in office--fine--doesn't matter who the citizen is.

Professional lobbyists and the exchange of funds and favors has got to stop. The influence of foreign governments is out of control and special interests write the legislation that undermines our very existence.

I don't think any of us can imagine the corruption and deceit that goes on in the senate and congress with lobbyist. I think our heads would explode if we knew.

We do need to get rid of lobbyist. It seems most politicians have a price and it is costing us our country!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-