Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE SLEEPING GIANT HAS AWAKENED

The giant that has really awakened is the citizens of the U.S. They have not seen the likes of this giant. See what happens when this giant is fully awake and all the people are aware of what is happening here.

In my opinion, not enough people care. And there are lots of citizens who SUPPORT the illegals. Nope, it may be too late to turn the tide -- but like my ancestors -- I'm not going to give up and roll over. There are enough people who don't like what's happening, but they have to get motivated to get up and out and let the politicians know we are mad as hell and won't take this anymore. So we need a plan......
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Well I know first hand that their are those that are pro-illegal. My brother and sister-in-law are both college professors and if I have any comments concerning anyone that is not of my race or culture regardless of what they are doing, they become very defensive.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sawdust, people like that ALWAYS oppose what the majority feel, because they believe they are the most intelligent and therefore must prove it by being "politically correct".

We have become overly educated, yet brainless society. These people talk about being intelligent, but do things that are the most ignorant.

I avoid their types as much as possible. I like the ordinary person that works the gritty dirty jobs (that no American will do!!HA!) they are the ones who know what life is really like and they are the ones who see the world around them for what it really is.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

part of my plan

well, I have found that plenty of people around me want to bitch about the problem but don't take the time to do something. So I've been making copies of letters I've written to senators, etc, and addressing envelopes....then I give them to co-workers, family, neighbors, and have them sign and drop in mail. I am also putting them under wipers at local parking lots...don't know if I'll get in trouble over that. I've made a list of the corporate donors to La Raza and posted at work, emailed to all I know.....just do everything you can! More people around me are starting to do little things and the snowball is increasing in size.....
    "Remember the Alamo!"

When I travel for work to different states, I make copies of my letter and address it to the senators of that state and the congressman of the area and just sign it "concerned citizen", with just that city as an address. Not sure if that will do any good but I feel good about it.,
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

We as Americans have fallen to the disbelief that we have to sit back and hope things go the way we want them too. We feel that decisions as important as these are controlled by the politicians "that we cannot control". And to a point this is true. We try to vote,(if we think our 1 vote will make a difference), the politician,(out of the choices given), that best follows are values and interests. Only to find out after they are in office that they are going to follow the path that will best keep them in office! In this case, for example, if a politician wants the majority of the votes he/she definately does not want to lose the huge number of possible votes available by the inflow of "not only voting elligable people", but all of their kin who urge them over. We as Americans need to pressure are representatives to the point that they wake up and look to the future when they are not running for office and their children and grandchildren are unemployed in America because Spanish is not their primary language!