Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Small town in central CA. infested with gangs and illegal...

The Mayor seems to favor that it stays that way. He's been in office for 30 years and the little town has gotten worse. He knows that people that are illegal will not protest against the way he is using grant money to fill his and his families pockets.

There is no police department, only county sheriffs. The gangs are running ramped and drugs are everywhere.

The city of Orange Cove, California needs our help so I have created a petition to investigate the mayor for dipping into the grant money for programs he wants us to believe are helping the good people of Orange Cove. These programs are to help him and his family. We need to stand together and do something or he will get away with it for another 30 years. Sign the petition and let Senator Dianne Feinstein know we are fed up with Victor P. Lopez's sticky fingers. If it were you or I we would be going to prison for fraud. Don't you think the law should be the same for him?

Link to petition->
    http://wwwthepetitionsite.com/takeaction/606...

I had never heard of this town before now.

Can you maybe provide some details as to just what has been going on there? Links to any news articles which may hve been written about the town, etc.?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Always proceed with caution when signing any petition, as I have heard some pro-illegals telling citizens one story, then getting the signature, then using it for the illegal aliens themselves. I'm not saying this is the case here, but you never can tell.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

It's a very small town, and I would bet the majority living there are illegals. I drive through it when going to Sequoia National Park.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Occoncerned:

I found it interesting that one of the projects questioned is named after none other than Sen Diane Feinstein Who thought to name a skate park after her.... something stinks
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    http://www.orangecovecalifornia.com/

Orange Cove is a city located in Fresno County, California. As of the 2000 census, the city had a total population of 7,722. Almost all of Orange Cove's residents are Latino, many of whom are agriculturalists (which means they are "migrant" farmworkers....illegals). (More Info and Source)
    If this petition was seperate from Care2, I would, but last time I signed one with them, they started emailing me and calling me about issues I am AGAINST. This told me that they are NOT a conservative site, and their political motivations are nothing more than full outright liberal.

If you can get a petition going on a seperate, less liberal site I would be glad to sign it.

Next step for you, go to your county offices, talk to a county commisioner, or go to a state capitol office and try to get in to see your own rep.

We are behind you, corruption in government is as ugly as it gets, and then to top it off with rampant crime by gangs and/or non-citizens has to be the icing on the cake.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Sign the petition and let Senator Dianne Feinstein know we are fed up with Victor P. Lopez's sticky fingers. If it were you or I we would be going to prison for fraud. Don't you think the law should be the same for him?'

Dianne Feinstein! You expect her to do anything about this guy or illegal immigration. Diane Feinstein and her husband are probably in on it themselves.

Have you taken a look at this website and some of the petitions they advocate?

Here is one this website is circulating:

Specifically, we ask our country to honor the agreement it made and signed at the 2002 Monterrey Conference and again at the 2002 Johannesburg Summit to make concrete efforts towards giving 0.7% of our national income in aid to poor countries.
    Sorry, I do not advocate we give anyhing to poor countries until we can help our own poor and eliminate the extreme burden the illegal invader has on our society.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Is Feinstein a Democrat?

Personally, I do not agree wiht giving ANY of our national income away to ANY country that is poor, all it does is to encourage more corruption and more dependency.

Here is an example. My husband and I used to work for The Salvation Army ARC. They helped the men and women with addictions, however, the Family Services always provided lunch in the area they were in and freeloaders would come in and sit down, eat, and literally walk away and leave this huge mess and no thanks for the help either. Although The Salvation Army's desire to help and feed was right, what they were doing was to encourage laziness and freeloading. These people cared little for having a job, being self-sufficient, all because they knew there would be some free thing they could depend on to fill the gaps so they would not have to work for it.

Now I know for a fact that when you are hungry enough, you will become very willing to work for what you need, it is that simple.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After browsing many of the petitions at this linked site, I do not believe this site for a moment would advocate doing anything which would make life in the country more difficult for illegal invaders.

If anything, the linked site seems pro-illegal. That's my opinion. I invite you to take a look at some of the petitions that are being promoted. You will get a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I had never heard of this town before now.

Can you maybe provide some details as to just what has been going on there? Links to any news articles which may hve been written about the town, etc.?
    Gang member sought after sale goes awry
    http://www.hanfordsentinel.com/artic...f524940659.txt

What's the Matter With Orange Cove?
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/poli...the_matte.html

Fired Employee Accuses Orange Cove of Financial Abuse
    http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...cal&id=5425372

[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast