Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Small Victory Today

Our town monthly mailer came today. It has been printed in English and Spanish for the last year. I called and said, please take us off of your mailing list. They asked if I got one today and I said yes. This is the last one we will no longer be printing them. It's a money thing. However, I gave her WHY I didn't want it and she kept saying yes, yes, yes. Like she agreed.

I told her my family came here, spoke German, learned English and have not expected anyone to assimilate to them. I was tired of this town and the state bowing to people who are here illegally and to those here that won't assimilate.

She agreed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for you Gogo!

I can't claim this idea but I got my Sam's club renewal and wrote in red ink that I will not renew or shop at Sam's or Wallmart as long as they support LaRaza.
    I got an AARP trial membership, cut up the card, wrote why I will not join and sent it in the return envelope. [they get to pay for postage]
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    I can't claim this idea but I got my Sam's club renewal and wrote in red ink that I will not renew or shop at Sam's or Wallmart as long as they support LaRaza.
    I got an AARP trial membership, cut up the card, wrote why I will not join and sent it in the return envelope. [they get to pay for postage]
    Good for you. That's right use THEIR POSTAGE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My mother's family spoke Ukranian, my dad's family spoke French and German, yet THEY managed to learn English!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Sorry for sounding naive on this, but the AARP?? What have they done to support illegal immigration?

AE

Gogo, good for you and glad to hear at least one of the city employees agrees!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€