Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Smuggled illegal blasts coyote for crash that killed family

Here today, in El Cajon Superior Court an illegal alien smuggler was sentenced to 30 years in prison in a plea bargain. He pleaded guilty to gross vehicular manslaughter and other charges, stemming from the deaths of 5 illegal aliens he was smuggling in 2005, when the truck he was using to smuggle 8 illegal aliens smashed head on into another car, injuring an innocent local woman and causing 5 deaths including a woman and her young children.

The husband and father of the illegals who died, who was also in the same car and being smuggled, but who survived the crash, was in court today and blasted the smuggler, in Spanish course, for the smuggler's actions that caused his wife and children's deaths. Ironic how he takes no repsonsibility for his actions in using a coyote to smuggle himself and family into the country illegally. But then again when have illegals ever taken responsibility for anything when it comes to their lawbreaking activity?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

reptile09,
    Is there a link to this story? I think it would be interesting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No link as of yet, I just saw this report on the local 4PM news on TV. I will keep checking on the local news websites, and as soon as a story is posted (if one is) I will put up a link.

Here is a local news story from last year, reporting on another load vehicle crash, which has a bit of info on the one I posted. I bolded the portion mentioning this incident.

2 Dead, Dozens Injured When Smuggler's Van Crashes

POSTED: 11:23 pm PDT May 15, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:58 am PDT May 16, 2006

HOLTVILLE, Calif. -- A van packed with more than two dozen people crashed on a highway in the Southern California desert, killing at least two suspected illegal immigrants and critically injuring several others, officials said.

The crash on westbound Interstate 8 occurred after 10 p.m. Monday when the van, followed by U.S. Border Patrol officers, suddenly swerved into the center divider at up to 65 mph and rolled over several times, said Officer Robert Gonzales, a California Highway Patrol spokesman.

"For unknown reasons as of now, the van swerved," Gonzales said.

The incident began when authorities got a call that numerous people were climbing into a white, full-sized van on the side of the highway, Gonzales said. The highway patrol relayed the call to the Border Patrol, which sent agents to the area in Imperial County near the U.S.-Mexican border, about 120 miles east of San Diego, he said.

At least 27 people were inside the van but none were children, Gonzales said. Several were ejected from the vehicle. The driver escaped and fled on foot but Border Patrol officers later caught him.

Two men, ages 28 and 32, died at the scene, said Charlie Lucas, supervising deputy coroner for the Imperial County Sheriff's Department. They carried Mexican identification, he said.

Thirteen of the injured were taken to El Centro Regional Medical Center, about 25 miles from the accident scene, said charge nurse Erica Rodriguez. Three who were in critical condition were sent more than 100 miles to the University of California San Diego Medical Center, she said.

Eleven other passengers were taken to Pioneer Memorial Hospital, said Summer Winford, the hospital's house supervisor. One was in critical condition, she said.

Tragic consequences often result when immigrant smugglers try to evade authorities.

On Feb. 10, more than 20 people were injured, eight critically, when a van packed with 28 people crashed on the U.S. side of the border with Mexico. Last year, a van loaded with eight illegal Mexican immigrants slammed head-on into a pickup truck near Jamul, about 20 miles east of San Diego. Five people were killed.

Monday's crash came only hours after President Bush said he would order as many as 6,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. border with Mexico and urged Congress to give millions of illegal immigrants a chance at citizenship.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Re: Smuggled illegal blasts coyote for crash that killed fam

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    then again when have illegals ever taken responsibility for anything when it comes to their lawbreaking activity?
    wHY WOULD THEY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY?? THE PRESIDENT GIVES THEM A PASS.... Americans who disagree witth amnesty aren't doing the right thing for america........these poor hard working, family orented poor people need to come out of the dark so we know who they are....lalala
    yes they will jump out and say "HERE I AM" OF COURSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY BACK TAXES, THEY AREN'T CHARGED FOR ALL THEIR CRIMES AND IF THEY DON'T WANT TO...THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE FINES AND BECOME CITIZENS....I WONDER DO THEY HAVE TO TURN OVER ALL THEIR FRADULENT ID'S?
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Someone else submitted a post on this:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=65924

That is from 2005 and I find it interesting that the "driver" who had drugs and booze in his system was not, at that time, identifird as and illegal foreign national. It sounds like one horrible crash.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn