Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So let me get this straight about you all

Immigration seems to be the #1 priority for most of you on this board so much that you would be willing to vote for ANYONE, and I mean anyone, including Hillary Clinton if they were every to tell you up front that, "If you vote for me I'll close the border and deport all illegal aliens. PERIOD." I'm speaking hypothetically here. Suppose Hillary's past records showed that she was tough on illegals in NYC and that she ordered the deportation of lots of them. You would vote for her no matter how liberal she was on everything else.

You would ignore the fact that Hillary, or any Democrat for that matter, is a liberal, that she supports abortion, that she was the wife of Clinton, that you simply despise her, that she wants free Medicare for all, etc and would be willing to vote for her if she were the only one out of all the candidates (Dem and Rep) to satisfy your immigration wants huh? Basically sacrifice all your other Conservative beliefs just so that you could once and for all get rid of all these people. That's how far you're all willing to go it seems. You're that passionate about this issue.

Basically, my question is this. If Hillary were, and I'm speaking hypothetically obviously, the only candidate that could actually get the job done in terms of illegal immigration and satisfy you, you would not hesitate in voting for her. I want to see how much of a priority illegal immigration if for you all that you're willing to vote against your party.

Re: So let me get this straight about you all

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Immigration seems to be the #1 priority for most of you on this board so much that you would be willing to vote for ANYONE, and I mean anyone, including Hillary Clinton if they were every to tell you up front that, "If you vote for me I'll close the border and deport all illegal aliens. PERIOD." Is that right?

You would ignore the fact that Hillary, or any Democrat for that matter, is a liberal, that she supports abortion, that she was the wife of Clinton, that you simply despise her, that she wants free Medicare for all, etc and would be willing to vote for her if she were the only one out of all the candidates (Dem and Rep) to satisfy your immigration wants huh? Basically sacrifice all your other Conservative beliefs just so that you could once and for all get rid of all these people. That's how far you're all willing to go it seems. You're that passionate about this issue.

Basically, my question is this. If Hillary were, and I'm speaking hypothetically obviously, the only candidate that could actually get the job done in terms of illegal immigration and satisfy you, you would not hesitate in voting for her. I want to see how much of a priority illegal immigration if for you all that you're willing to vote against your party.
    NONE of the Dems would be voted for in regard to illegal immigration!!

ALL of them will reward the illegals with amnesty for breaking our laws!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    "Immigration seems to be the #1 priority for most of you on this board so much that you would be willing to vote for ANYONE, and I mean anyone, including Hillary Clinton if they were every to tell you up front that, "If you vote for me I'll close the border and deport all illegal aliens. PERIOD." Is that right?"

Not in a million years based on her past record

Even though Huckabee is talking very tough now on illegals
    there is no way he would get the support of anti illegals because
    of his past record

Its not what they say , its what they have done

Credibility is everything , bluster means nothing

Banned
    I would vote for Ron Paul or Romney against any Dem

I would not vote for Rudi or McCain or Huck running against any
    Dem

I will not vote for any pro amnesty person period

I don't see one bit of difference in the amnesty crowd between
    any dem or rudi, huck or mcclown

Immigration seems to be the #1 priority for most of you on this board so much that you would be willing to vote for ANYONE, and I mean anyone
    Yep, absolutely! Heck it wouldn't be a stretch for me to vote for the devil if he closed the border and deported all the illegals since I am currently living in illegal alien hell... AKA SoCal.

Again, I'm speaking hypothetically.

IF, and I mean, IF, Hillary were to show the credibility and you could see that her records showed that she was indeed tough on illegals in New York City, YOU, a hardcore Conservative would vote for her no matter how liberal she was on everything else just because she was the only would that would be tough on illegal immigration.

No for me I will NEVER vote for anyone who is for amnesty regardless of what they want to label it or how many times they flip flop on the issue.

Unfortunately America will vote in someone who will do nothing to fix the problem because none of the leading candidates on either side will do what is right and lawful. People will not vote for people who can make a difference because they say "oh he cannot win" or they hate another candidate so much-for example Hillary-they vote for whoever is running against her.

I really thought after defeating these last couple of amnesties things might change. I guess I was wrong.

Illegals still pour over the borders and have more rights than you and I . Ramos Compean are still in jail. Nothing ever changes.

HILLARY WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE- EVER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Even if she was the only candidate that would do anything about illegals? i.e. deport them all? So you're dislike for Hillary is more of an issue for you than illegal immigration. You would give up the only chance of getting rid of illegals just b/c you don't like her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Even if she was the only candidate that would do anything about illegals? i.e. deport them all? So you're dislike for Hillary is more of an issue for you than illegal immigration. You would give up the only chance of getting rid of illegals just b/c you don't like her.
    This is a baited question

If she had the record and the cred to back it up, and was the only one against illegals , of course she
    would get my vote

but this is the real world and not the the twilightzone

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast