Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People, people. What do you not understand about my posts. Did I say because I know a few of these illegals who assimilate that all of a sudden that means that ALL ILLEGALS want to assimilate??? Did I say that???

I'm sticking up for the exceptions to the rule. I know people who are not like the rest. When I say rest I mean the mental image you all have of the typical illegal alien. I'm trying to point out to YOU that we have individuals in this country right now who are assimilating, who want to assimilate, but can't because the anti-illegal immigrant crowd assumes ALL illegals are the same and don't care about his country. I'd be stupid to assume that ALL illegals are interested in assimilating into this country. You'd be stupid to assume there aren't exceptions to the rule. Get my point?

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    People, people. What do you not understand about my posts. Did I say because I know a few of these illegals who assimilate that all of a sudden that means that ALL ILLEGALS want to assimilate??? Did I say that???

I'm sticking up for the exceptions to the rule. I know people who are not like the rest. When I say rest I mean the mental image you all have of the typical illegal alien. I'm trying to point out to YOU that we have individuals in this country right now who are assimilating, who want to assimilate, but can't because the anti-illegal immigrant crowd assumes ALL illegals are the same and don't care about his country. I'd be stupid to assume that ALL illegals are interested in assimilating into this country. You'd be stupid to assume there aren't exceptions to the rule. Get my point?
    I got it! Get over yourself.

This thread is a waste of time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agree, enough of this.

Thread is locked.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789