Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For once I want to see a middle class person make it. Someone who understands us, the little guy. Someone who is less likely to be corrupted by the Corporate American Cancer that has corrupted the beltway. I just don't trust these selfish rich pricks who are either former CEO's or lawyers.
    This is in essence the trouble with our political system today. We are no longer being represented by our peers, but by wealthy elitists, some of whom can spend 150 million of their own dollars running for office. They do not represent the average American, but global businesses interests that will stuff money into their campaign coffers. What chance does the average business owner, school teacher or other average person have when running up against that?

Most politicians who run for office are millionaires and have no clue how the average American lives. They come into office rich and leave even richer!

The "little guy" can no longer afford to run for any office in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I've said for years we must go into offense

Playing defense all the time sucks , besides that gives them the time to
    solidify their power and add more and more illegals to our voting ranks
    and into positions of power
    I propose we work offensively at the state level and start supporting like minded candidates to win the U.S. Senate and keep the U.S. House. This is no time to merely tread water or idle.

We should be using msg boards, facebook, blogs and such, to advance our position that economic recovery and jobs will depend on secure borders and less overall immigration. We must start asking all elected representatives, "Why do we continue to issue more than a million visas to foreign workers, with 10% unemployment" ? Our elected representatives must hear us demand LESS legal immigration, not merely LESS illegal immigration.

The national media doesn't want to talk about immigration issues, unless it's for the advancement of amnesty. Corporate America and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce will lean on the newly elected to NOT support E-verify. We must continue the offensive.

Hopefully, we can block our foes at the national level and make strong advances on the state level. I look for Ohio to pass legislation like that of AZ. I plan on supporting this and even testifying at the state house. I know the "enemy" will be there and I must be a voice against them.

The "Secure Communities Initiative" should be nation wide by 2013. Please tell your local and state representative to support this. Write your local sheriff and ask him / her to welcome this initiative. If you fail to make your voice heard, our elected representatives will only hear our opponents.

Continue offensively, contine your letters and emails, conributions, continue to fight.

Look for Darrell Issa to gain control of his comittiee and start investigations and hearings into ACORN and other such things

Re: So what is the BOTTOM LINE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    The way I see it

We now control the house , at least for the next 2 years

Reid can pass his dream act , CIR and all the other goofy garbage in the senate but as long as it gets dumped in the house , We still win

Also Steve King of Iowa is now running the Immigration sub committee and Piglosi isn't there to stop him.
    King is a uber hard liner on immigration control

Even though we are stuck with that moron Reid , he really has no power

Yea and we all see just how well the house has protected us before on all these bills they pass on us....any one ready to start taking bets on how well they stop things yet again...

Kathyet

Banned
    We are still in far better shape then we were before the election

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12