Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I just called my family in SC, a household of 4 will all be voting for Thompson this Sat. They are all anti-McCain and Huckabee due to the immigration issue. That's good news!
    I prefer Ron Paul or Romney but at least they are not voting for one of the three stooges (McAmnesty, Huckster, Mr. 9-11).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I just called my family in SC, a household of 4 will all be voting for Thompson this Sat. They are all anti-McCain and Huckabee due to the immigration issue. That's good news!
    I prefer Ron Paul or Romney but at least they are not voting for one of the three stooges (McAmnesty, Huckster, Mr. 9-11).
    I respect anyone that supports Thompson, Paul, Hunter or Romney. Sure, I'm leaning towards the Romeny camp but I like all four candidates. I was calling to make sure that Juan wasn't getting any votes. My grandfather, a WWII veteran, said McCain is not a war hero - he got caught. He said his service has nothing to do with his campaign and that seemed to be the sole issue he is advertisting while his platform is totally liberal and anti-american. His words, not mine - but I totally agree.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

What about Lindsey Graham?? Since this is the SC primary are they voting for Senator also?? Would this be occurring now? Gosh I hope this buffon gets kicked out. Anyone know anything?
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    What about Lindsey Graham?? Since this is the SC primary are they voting for Senator also?? Would this be occurring now? Gosh I hope this buffon gets kicked out. Anyone know anything?
    He is Juan McAmnesty's campaign advisor!!!

I think that Romney is going to do a lot better in SC then they are predicting.

I don't think that he will win the state------but I believe that he may come in second or a VERY close third.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    They are really tweaked at Graham now ,
    Also I think after seeing the real numbers on republican voters
    that Romney might kick butt

If they don't make it the amnesty issue , we have to make it the
    amnesty issue

I would suggest that you don't need to focus so much on Saturday in
    Nevada , spend the time on SC

I hope and think its in the bag for Romney here and we are
    small potatoes anyway

Lets kick McCains buttin SC

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    No congressmen/woman will not start campaigning until later this year...Graham is up for re-election though in 2008 you will vote for them at the same time you vote for President, and we need him out of office, hopefully the residence of SC won't forget his and McCains big amnesty plan and Grahams speech in front of LaRaza " we need to shut the bigots up" the traitor.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just heard Jim Gerhagty from the National Review say that illegal immigration in SC is a huge issue. Although amnesty-fighter Jim DeMint has endorsed Romney, I still don't expect Mitt to win SC. Hope he makes a good showing though.

Methinks if Huckabee doesn't win SC, he's toast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to the news the people of SC are really pushing the issue infact Huckabee said he would pledge not to give an amnesty, HUH I don't think Lou Dobbs believed him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    According to the news the people of SC are really pushing the issue infact Huckabee said he would pledge not to give an amnesty, HUH I don't think Lou Dobbs believed him.
    Sosad...Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge for the second time, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC.

I just sent Lou an email. We all need too.

Lou Dobbs
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Sosad...Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge for the second time, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC.

I just sent Lou an email. We all need too.

Lou Dobbs
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9
    This email address might get directly to him:

loudobbs@cnn.com
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast