Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    According to the news the people of SC are really pushing the issue infact Huckabee said he would pledge not to give an amnesty, HUH I don't think Lou Dobbs believed him.
    Sosad...Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge for the second time, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC.

I just sent Lou an email. We all need too.

Lou Dobbs
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9
    Thats exactly what I was thinking, someone needs to make Huckabee clarify this, because he doesn't think his lousy plan is amnesty

I will E-mail lou right now!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    According to the news the people of SC are really pushing the issue infact Huckabee said he would pledge not to give an amnesty, HUH I don't think Lou Dobbs believed him.
    Sosad...Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge for the second time, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC.

Lou Dobbs
    This email address might get directly to him:

loudobbs@cnn.com
    Thanks Bren, I sent to both e-mails!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Lou Dobbs
    This email address might get directly to him:

loudobbs@cnn.com
    Thanks Bren.

This also needs to be brought to the media's attention.

2006: Supported President Bush's immigration plan and claimed that opposition to Bush's proposal was driven by "racism or nativism" and that it wasn't amnesty. (Ralph Hallow, "Huckabee 'Serious' About Presidency," Washington Times, 5/17/06)

Wrote in his 2007 book that implementing strict enforcement of immigration laws "would be sheer folly" and that it made sense to give "those here illegally a process through which they pay a reasonable fine in admission of their guilt for the past infraction of violating our border laws and agree to adhere to a pathway toward legal status and citizenship." (Mike Huckabee, From Hope to Higher Ground, 2007, p. 117-11

He's now spouting enforcement thru attrition

Ok maybe not buzz but some serious wing flapping from two buzzards

[quote]
    http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/16/sh ... a-feather/

Shamnesty birds of a feather…
    By Michelle Malkin • January 16, 2008 07:16 PM

…flock together. In case you needed to be reminded of the arrogant, debate-suppressing, open-borders pandering, grass-roots-trashing shenanigans of the Shamnesty Brothers, here are John McCain and his best friend from South Carolina on the campaign trail today. Sear it into your memories:

Need I say more?

Flashback: Graham’s hissy fit…

Flashback: Graham to La Raza…“We’re gonna tell the bigots to shut upâ€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123