Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No age discrimination, Deport them all.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    B.S. Propaganda. Say "NO!" to the dream act.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Arizona, where the illegals are slithering away
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazenTempest
    No age discrimination, Deport them all.
    Grandfather in Anchor Babies (I am referring to the US born children of parents if both mom and dad are here illegally [to be determined by DNA testing if needed]; if one parent is at least a legal resident, then the kid should be allowed to stay) born before a certain date----------but, any born afterwords, oh well.
    StarshipTrooper<div>
    </div><div>Things happen for a reason.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I am new here, am I supposed to feel sorry for these people? In my opinion, EVERY single child that was born to an illegal immigrant is NOT a US citizen. These kids need to be deported along with their parents!! As a parent myself, I have nothing but unconditional love for my child. I would have NEVER raised a child in a criminal environment, because I love my child. If I were deported, I would NEVER leave my child behind for my own selfish reasons.

It seems to me that illegals care for their children about as much as Michael Vick cares for dogs.
    Welcome to ALIPAC. I agree with you. I have no sympathy for the children of illegal immigrants whether they born here or not. I don't feel a child of an illegal immigrant born in this country should be considered a U.S. citizen either. The parents of these children are criminals who tossed out the concept of personal responsibility when they came here.

The true victims are American born children, children who immigrated legally with their parents, and children of legal immigrants. They are the ones that deserve the best of what this country has to offer. They are the ones suffering. Many great public school systems in the U.S. have declined because of illegal immigration and the stupid bullshit ESL programs, and also because of gang problems. These ****ing children of illegal immigrants only add to the problems of this country.

Terry Anderson once addressed the issue of how pro-illegal supporters used children as a way to garner sympathy Terry said it shouldn't be the problem of Americans it is the problem of the crime breaking parents who put their children in bad situations regarding deportation. Terry also feels the children should be deported as well.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

You are wrong in this.. No child of and illegal alien should ever of received citizenship. You dont reward criminals, or there familys.
    This isint the Oaklahoma land rush. This is and invasion!
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12