Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some Ron Paul Supporters are saying vote may be rigged

this just came in my email. I'm making no claims about it, just posting it here for you to research and discuss this.-

---

Subject: Ron Paul Won NH in a Landslide & Was Robbed: Screen Capture from Boston Globe Website Showing AP Precinct #s Proves It

RP With Future Generations......... Howard Beale (Mad as Hell)......... Bev Harris from http://www.blackboxvoting.org
    IAHF List:
    Your help is needed to push RP to call for a RECOUNT of this obviously rigged primary.
    SCREEN CAPTURE FROM BOSTON GLOBE WEBSITE SHOWING REAL TIME AP PRECINCT TALLIES TELLS THE REAL STORY: WE & RP GOT ROBBED!!! LHS Rigged this election via Diebold machines exactly the way Bev Harris of Black Box Voting Predicted.
    LOOK AT THIS: http://www.youtube.com/v/qV6qAGigGYY&rel=1&border=1"> Several of us have backed this up in case anyone tries to remove it from cyberspace, but it proves election fraud has just occured in NH on a massive scale. This is a screen capture made from the Boston Globe (newspaper) website showing Associated Press real time precinct vote totals before they got rigged by LHS associates which counted 81% of the NH vote via their rigged Diebold machines.
    Also see this:
    Hand Count Shows 15% For Ron Paul

By zooamerica | January 9, 2008
    This would have placed Dr. Paul in 3rd place, just as the polls were showing before the primary…
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/23643
    The computer counted votes are the problem.
    Not a single hand count township showed less than 10%
    Supposedly, Ron Paul got 8% - this does not make sense.
    richmond is hand count 34% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    lyman is hand count 28.7% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Orange is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Harts location is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    wentworth is hand count 24% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    goshen is hand count 17.68% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    marlow is hand count 16.6% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    cornish is hand count 14.8% for dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Rumney is hand count 14.5% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    croydon is hand count 14 % for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    dorchester is hand count 13.89% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    effingham is hand count 13% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    albany is hand count 12.9% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    antrim is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    south hampton is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    sullivan is hand count 12.61% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    troy is hand count 12.21% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    mason is hand count 11.88% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    newport is hand count 11.45% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    charlstown is hand count 11.3% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Allenstown is hand count 11.16% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    bristol is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    warren is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Strafford is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    washington is hand count 11.02% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    lancaster is hand count 10.9% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    springfield is hand count 10.6% for Dr.Paul…100% reporting
    wilton is hand count 10.37% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    Northfield is hand count 10.3% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting
    mont vernon is hand count 10.25% for Dr. Paul…100% reporting

Join me in demanding a manual recount by doing the following:
    1. Contact electionlaw@doj.nh.gov
    2. Contact Ron Paul's campaign via this form on their website: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/form
    Note: Today I had a long conversation with Walter Reddy of www.libertybroadcastnetwork.org Walter quit his job in Connecticut a year ago in order to stump for RP full time as a volunteer. He has run afoul of hiqhly questionable interference from some people on Ron Pauls Campaign Staff, as has Jim Condit Jr. or http://www.votefraud.org Walter monitored the poll results, but no one in the RP campaign helped him, the campaign interfered with his efforts and held a big party for RP at a time when all those volunteers should have been helping Walter monitor the results from the election. Why???
    I'm not fully at liberty at the present time to divulge what we are doing about this. Suffice it to say we are working on this immense problem, utilizing some amazingly cool contacts that are helping us bypass the campaign which we don't trust at this point and we need your help in the following way. If you contact the DOJ in NH, and RPs campaign, just let us know so we can have a paper trail in case we need to turn up the heat to try to smash on through to the other side.
    When you swing a sledgehammer at a slab of concrete long enough, you'll start seeing cracks. Every day I go out to the woodpile, grab an axe or a maul, and I beat the living @#$$@$##$@ out of firewood. Keeps me sane in the face of this madness. Also helps cut down on my electric bill to heat with wood. The level of corruption we're up against is monumentally huge, but together, all of us are going to smash through it and we're going to save our country from its planned destruction.
    It bothers me that 9 people unsubscribed from the IAHF list yesterday. I guess they were people who just didn't have the intestinal fortitude to hang in there in this battle. That is a shame! When the goin' gets tough, the TOUGH get GOIN'!!
    Now is NOT the time to quit, folks! I've been swimmin' around in the DC cesspool since 1989 and this is just gettin' interesting! Have faith that in time, WE WILL PREVAIL! WE HAVE A WAY AROUND THE CRIMINALS INSIDE THE CAMPAIGN OFFICE & WE'RE GONNA TRY TO GET THEM FIRED!
    If you appreciate this effort by IAHF to smash through this wall of corruption, please let us know via a donation via paypal at http://www.iahf.com/index1.html or please send us a check at IAHF 556 Boundary Bay Rd., Point Roberts WA 98281
    For Health Freedom, John C. Hammell, President International Advocates for Health Freedom 556 Boundary Bay Road Point Roberts, WA 98281-8702 USA http://www.iahf.com jham@iahf.com 800-333-2553 N.America 360-945-0352 World
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Thanks.. forwarded to family and friends
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just posted this article under news but will put the link here:
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd335.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I doubt a fair election could be obtained in America now due to high numbers of population, poor system of counting and various methods it just screams fraud.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

We are in the USA and cannot believe what is goin on. Are rights as citizens are being violated again!! I am 1 person and 1 person only but am shouting at the top of my lungs and nobody but you guys are listening!! I called the Republican party yesterday and ripped them a you know what!! I will be voting Democrat unless they get this voter fraud thing under control!!

This is very terrifying news.

If this is true, we have a lot more to worry about than just the terrorist's on an elevated code-red, or the NAU coming to this country.

April
    This is VERY unsettling!!!!! A push needs to be made for a recount whether people are for Ron Paul or not. This affects everyone no matter who they are for and says volumes about our election system. If it can happen to Ron PAul, it can happen to any candidate!

Banned
    If there is creedence to this it does need to be investigated,

One would need to be very naive to believe some form of voter fraud does not exist,again due to difference from state to state in ID required, machines vs.voter ballots,etc. I've worked through the years in small local elections and the elements of fraud and people willing to do it are out there.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Having an exit poll and maybe citizens could start a system of voters emailing a central canidates site reporting they voted after they cast their ballot would help deter these criminals.

If our Government won't protect us we should by pass them and protect ourselves.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast