Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you guys think it is intentional or just inept people and crappy machines?
    I do think fraud is possible tho..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Google the video Hacking Democracy, and watch it. Inept would have been to transpose the number from 31 to 13, feels to me deliberate.

I will do the e-mails as soon as I finish posting...you can almost bet this was on purpose and I would not doubt if the same thing happened on the Demacratic side, If I was Obama I would be doing some real investigating.

This is what it is going to take to get through these elections, these crooks need to know they are going to be watched at every turn "by the people"

And if this is found out to be true someone needs to be prosecuted! It is 2000 and 2004 all over again but this time folks we need to watch for anything and everything, it is not about which canidate it is, It's about free and honest elections and the will of the people, and we can not let Corporate America High jack it. These Machines have been forced on us, at our expense.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

W, we posted several threads on this yesterday. from the stories coming out it looks as though some kind of fraud was committed. In Sutton, a family went in and voted for Ron Paul, yet the totol for him at the end was 0. Another poster said that 600 supporters voted for Paul in another town and only 300 were counted. This is a serious matter. The pollsters are all in awe that they could've been so wrong about their predictions of Obama coming out ahead and instead Clinton won. If this is an example of how this election is going to be run, it isn't going to matter who votes for who, and this crap needs to be stopped.

Granny Warriors is heading a fund raiser to get money for a recount, as well as the Ron Paul support group.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well unfortunately I here in IL. am pretty much immune to this sort of behavior. After our last State election I was NEVER more convinced that voter fraud is alive and well! This is so sad.

I wish the government spent half the effort securing these voting systems that they do securing their military systems and expanding their ability to eavesdrop on network traffic.

Just to give you guys an idea of where we are at in terms of voting integrity, Ohio just reviewed its voting systems. Two information security firms were hired to analyze and critique the security of the e-voting system they are using in the state. Of the twelve baseline goals that needed to be met, the voting system met zero. We're talking no firewalls, no encryption, etc. This was in December 2007.

HBO ran a documentary special that showed the actual hacking of the vote (not in an actual election). The voting machines in question worked like an ATM - you put in the card to identify yourself and then you vote. However, this guy had modified his own card in such a way that, when he ran it through, would reach out and change the vote counts stored in the database. Apparently some of these offices aren't using anything more advanced than a MS Access database.

http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/hackin ... index.html
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Hillary won in all the districts that used the Diebold electronic system! the districts that did NOT use Diebold reflected the exit poll results! Sounds fishy to me!!!

Do you guys think it is intentional or just inept people and crappy machines?
    I do think fraud is possible tho..

Totally intentional. The machines may make the mistakes - but the machines are designed to make the mistakes - the right mistakes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have no doubt that it is intentional. How odd is it that in our election here for Governor we later found out that many of the Republican suburban votes were lost, or were not counted until extremely late into the night. 8 out of 10 people here cannot stand our Governor and that's including people from within his own party.

working4change
    I read about this yesterday and contacted the RP site. I have also emailed the above contacts posted and I have forwarded this to everyone that I know .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast