Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I'm no fan of GWB even though I voted for him. He has proven to be a disaster on many levels. Like most elites, he is far removed from the personal devastation and first hand effects of illegal immigration.

But I'm just glad that most of the national talk radio hosts led the charge against the monumentally bad Bush/Kennedy/Kyl amnesty plan -- even if they wouldn't criticize Bush by name (e.g. Hannity). Remember even Jeff Sessions said he "loves" Bush, even as he did all he could to defeat Bush's amnesty bill. However, in So Cal, many of the talk radio hosts (excluding Larry Elder) such as John & Ken, Al Rantel, Rick Roberts and Doug McIntyre have been very critical of Bush, his failed policies, and repeatedly criticized Bush by name during the amnesty debate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's the thinking of the elites like Bush that has destroyed my state of California. I did vote for him the first time, but not the second time...No I don't think he is a good man...He knows darn well how illegal immigration is bankrupting this state, and our quality of life is suffering with the hospitals closing and the schools taken over by illegals. Our cities are becoming third world cess pools. If he's that out of touch, he has no business serving the people. He knows what's going on, but he could care less!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob

Medved has also been absolutely arrogant and condescending to his callers.

What is with these guys? Any theories out there?
    Medved has turned into a huge disappointment.

Don't even get me started on that Boston Redcoat Jeff Jacoby.

That traitor...

Hannity is, well, Hannity.

Laura Ingraham shouldn't be lumped into that group though.

She's one of the best talk radio hosts out there.

Also, Limbaugh deserves a lot of credit for putting the heat on Congressional backstabbers and losers.

He's too admistration-friendly, but he did good this time around.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I think he is a good man but he make bad dicisions and I don't think he is aware of what he is does and the outcome. He is not able to see long range implications of his actions.

In other words, he is a Moron!
    El-Bush is no Moron... He is crazy like a fox....We must be Careful....I can't trust a guy that would spend all that political capital on a people of another country that would wreck our Schools, Hospitals, Highways, and our whole culture.... Basically dismantle our way of life as we knew it..

I voted for him twice.... I am the base... TRUST ME..... "Mr. Jo Smo regular guy"...

bush is a bad guy. I can't think of one good thing he has done for Americans. I think the only good thing I can see about bush is that he is leaving some day.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I have turned 180 degrees from someone that thought Bush could do no wrong to someone that thinks that he can't do, and won't do, anything right.That's why I voted for him and even campaigned for him.

A good man would enforce our country's laws and do the things that would protect citizens of this country from harm and potential harm by closing the borders and putting troops on the borders (armed) to assure our protection from those who would harm us.Illegal immigration is a serious harm to our security.A good,decent,and dedicated man could see that.This President does not fall into that category.

I wish that it was not so.I had hoped that he would be successful.Now,I think his legacy is that he is a much worse President than anyone would have thought to be possible.My prayer is that the next President will enforce our immigration laws to the fullest so that not only will we feel safe,we will be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    I have turned 180 degrees from someone that thought Bush could do no wrong to someone that thinks that he can't do, and won't do, anything right.That's why I voted for him and even campaigned for him.

A good man would enforce our country's laws and do the things that would protect citizens of this country from harm and potential harm by closing the borders and putting troops on the borders (armed) to assure our protection from those who would harm us.Illegal immigration is a serious harm to our security.A good,decent,and dedicated man could see that.This President does not fall into that category.

I wish that it was not so.I had hoped that he would be successful.Now,I think his legacy is that he is a much worse President than anyone would have thought to be possible.My prayer is that the next President will enforce our immigration laws to the fullest so that not only will we feel safe,we will be safe.
    ChromeDome, that's how I feel!...A good man wouldn't do what he has done to our country. He has thumbed his nose at us and our laws. He is encouraging the illegal invasion and he has left the back door open for another terror attack!

I supported bush on other things also but seeing him try to push this immigration thing on us and it being so terrible for this country, I have turned 180 degrees opposite. Now I totally distrust and disrespect the man. I have absolutely no use for him and can't stand to listen to him speak on the television anymore. I look at him as being a snake.

As far as the talk show hosts go, those that didn't support us I no longer listen to. If you can't get alternatives on regular radio, you can use streaming audio on your computer or XM radio.
    Medved, O'Reilly and a few others are off my list. Rather than argue with them or let them make you mad, the best thing you can do is not listen. I don't care what their opinions are. I listen to guys that support us. Go Lou Dobbs! He gives us the unvarnished truth!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I, too, voted for Bush ONCE. But over the past couple of years, I've come to clearly realize the following:

1. The man's arrogance knows no bounds. He is completely unwilling to admit when he is wrong. That is a major character flaw.

2. I, personally, do not think that Bush has the intelligence to be "leader of the free world". He relies too much on his advisors and behaves like a puppet.

3. He has demonstrated no respect for the American people who "employ" him.

4. He has only his own best interests at heart - certainly not the interests of the American public.

I've come to believe that he is a poor, pathetic person with no real moral compass.

I don't know the answer to this. I've tried to post something two times and both times even I couldn't understand myself in what I was trying to say.

It's so complicated. The American people sent President Bush the strongest message we could possibly send on June 28th. It should almost be made a national holiday it was such a significant moment in our country's history. We'll just have to see how President Bush reacts to that.

I think we should call the White House and Email the White House in huge numbers telling him we want him to enforce our existing immigration laws .

We should turn our actions towards him. I;m willing to give him a chance.
    I'm willing to back off on the personal attacks and politely request that he enforce our laws.

We have the momentum, and if we address this in the right way our momentum will only get stronger.

If that fails, we will have to try a new and more assertive approach. For now, I'm willing to ask nicley and see whether he will respond to the American people. It may be that he will be negligent and stubbornly do nothing. We're going to find out very soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast