Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is a good man.

Bush is a good man.

Good for everything our country does not and should not stand for.

Good for businesses that abandon our country that made them billionaires.
    Good for creating a disharmony and disrespect of our allies.

I could ramble on...

I am embarrassed to say I voted for the man.

I have been a conservative voting Republican all of my voting life I am now 60. 61 this month.

I changed my party to Independent, for whatever good that will do.

We still Have a Dream.

To get back our freedoms that is so quickly slipping away from We The American Citizen.

If you havn't read it yet, I suggest you get "Outrage" by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann.
    A must read for Americans.
    DaveOwen
    American*citizens must take back our respect, dignity and country.

Re: Bush is a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOwen
    Bush is a good man.
    WOW Dave, you may be a "new recruit" here but you sure know how to get attention for your posts. You get a "10" on that one from this judge.

Welcome to the team!

just a...

Just a... nother American citizen that wants their country to regain the respect, dignity and economic prowess that it once had a short time ago.

"America the Beautiful" not just in our scenery, but also in our Soul.

DaveOwen for the love of our GOD and COUNTRY.
    American*citizens must take back our respect, dignity and country.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    It's the thinking of the elites like Bush that has destroyed my state of California. I did vote for him the first time, but not the second time...No I don't think he is a good man...He knows darn well how illegal immigration is bankrupting this state, and our quality of life is suffering with the hospitals closing and the schools taken over by illegals. Our cities are becoming third world cess pools. If he's that out of touch, he has no business serving the people. He knows what's going on, but he could care less!

I agree Molly, he is very aware of what is going on and the effect it is having on the American people. He once said that the wealthy was his base, and he was speaking the truth. He could care less about middle class and poor Americans. His agenda is all he cares about and his friendship with Mexico is much stronger than any loyalty he might have to America. He is driven by the desire to have his way no matter what it does to the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    It's the thinking of the elites like Bush that has destroyed my state of California. I did vote for him the first time, but not the second time...No I don't think he is a good man...He knows darn well how illegal immigration is bankrupting this state, and our quality of life is suffering with the hospitals closing and the schools taken over by illegals. Our cities are becoming third world cess pools. If he's that out of touch, he has no business serving the people. He knows what's going on, but he could care less!

I agree Molly, he is very aware of what is going on and the effect it is having on the American people. He once said that the wealthy was his base, and he was speaking the truth. He could care less about middle class and poor Americans. His agenda is all he cares about and his friendship with Mexico is much stronger than any loyalty he might have to America. He is driven by the desire to have his way no matter what it does to the rest of us.
    April, you perfectly decribed this president!

Have to chime in again........Bush is a horrible human being. Think about it.....He gets us all frightened every day after 9-11. So frightened that we are willing to accept the Patriot Act that takes away constitutional rights. So angered that we misdirect the anger at a nation that did not attack us, and lose thousands of our brave men that should be on the border. And we waste billions that should be used to defend America.

So.......we lose constitutional rights, lose our men, kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, all because we live in a post-9-11 world and we can't take any chances.....................But Bush is willing to take that chance with border security. Let the invaders in, let the drug cartels in, let the criminals in, let the terrorists in. Homeland Security is a sad joke perpetuated on the American people, by Bush and his Orwellian ways. If he is not a horrible human being, then he is one of the most stupid incompetent fools to ever live in our country. Probably a little of both.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Have to chime in again........Bush is a horrible human being. Think about it.....He gets us all frightened every day after 9-11. So frightened that we are willing to accept the Patriot Act that takes away constitutional rights. So angered that we misdirect the anger at a nation that did not attack us, and lose thousands of our brave men that should be on the border. And we waste billions that should be used to defend America.

So.......we lose constitutional rights, lose our men, kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, all because we live in a post-9-11 world and we can't take any chances.....................But Bush is willing to take that chance with border security. Let the invaders in, let the drug cartels in, let the criminals in, let the terrorists in. Homeland Security is a sad joke perpetuated on the American people, by Bush and his Orwellian ways. If he is not a horrible human being, then he is one of the most stupid incompetent fools to ever live in our country. Probably a little of both.
    BearFlagRepublic, You brought something else up, the drug cartels... I oftened wondered why this government gets away with ignoring all the drugs smuggled into this country by these cartels?...I hear these cartels are just as dangerous as the terrorists from the mideast...Sometimes I wonder if our government is working with these big cartels. I never hear about our government going after these cartels!...Probably because there is just too much money involved to stop them.

BearFlagRepublic, You brought something else up, the drug cartels... I oftened wondered why this government gets away with ignoring all the drugs smuggled into this country by these cartels?...I hear these cartels are just as dangerous as the terrorists from the mideast...Sometimes I wonder if our government is working with these big cartels. I never hear about our government going after these cartels!...Probably because there is just too much money involved to stop them.
    I think that Bush and friends work with the cartels through a middle-man -- the Mexican government. The Mexican governent has long worked with the cartels and is funded by them. For an example, look at how Mexico City lobbied the government to go after Ramos and Campeon for shooting........a Mexican drug cartel member.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think that Bush and friends work with the cartels through a middle-man -- the Mexican government. The Mexican governent has long worked with the cartels and is funded by them. For an example, look at how Mexico City lobbied the government to go after Ramos and Campeon for shooting........a Mexican drug cartel member.
    ... follow the money ....

Unfortunely our government is now getting just as corrupt as the Mexican government! You are right, just follow the money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast