Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some USEFUL definitions

I call those unfortunate Americans who FAVOR the FOREIGN OVER their OWN great country "foreignists." My term for the racist Hispanics who arrogantly attempt to force THEIR language and culture on US Americans and NON-Hispanic immigrants is "extranjista." As one who STRIVES to be a TRUE American patriot, I have NO use for EITHER of these types! And may I NEVER be FOREIGNIZED but REMAIN a REAL American FOREVER!

You are and will be. God bless you.

I would call the illegal immigrant supporter a zealout.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige - Hi. What's the latest from Utah today? (TIA)

Just curious. A lot of folks made calls/email/faxes to get the SB81 bill moving there (and to fight off the detractors...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not good not good as usual. It seems we are still going to play bumper cars with the illegal's. Bad news. That one has me most upset of all because of the influx we are now going to have of more illegals for free ID cards. It seems we are going to now sit on the brunt of the bills that were sent to the Senate until 2009. Total cop out and a hope of amnesty in 2009.
    Also there is word that Huntsman may be the Vice President nominee for McCain. He is saying that it is not true. The News reported it would be a good move for McCain because Huntsman is considered a conservative.
    He threatened to veto eveything. He is not a conservative.
    Romeny son is running for office in Utah. Good move on his part and also that maybe his dad will jump back in, (big maybe) if McCain takes a Republican nose dive.
    Other than that, not much except that there was also an terrible e-mail sent to the Utah State Capital with some terrible threats on it.
    I am still gathering information and hoping that this is a nightmare and everything passed in the senate.
    So put Utah down as allowing all illegal's to drive because of this reason. The farmers were afraid that the illegal's could not get to work. Oh yes and by the way. Utah is frozen right now so I don't know what the hell we are growing.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

OK, thanks Paige.
    Wow, that's a lot of info (much appreciated, BTW)

Please allow this thread to resume as normal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone on a local forum got on a kick about those who hate illegals

Said we need to be "politically correct" and call them immigrants. If we couldn't do that, then refer them to them as illegal immigrants. I retorted back that I will call an ILLEGAL ALIEN what he/she is - an ILLEGAL ALIEN!! Told them to get his own copy of the Border Patrol movie (providing the link of course in case it was not available for them to rent). That is what the BP calls them and I will too as it is my right not to be "politically correct".

This retort was not taken well and some more things were said about being a racist (and of course there is nothing further from the truth) so I then gave him my spiel on racism and not having a place at all in the debate about illegal aliens. Upon closing the debate, I referred to him as an illegal alien hugger. The idiot didn't even know what an illegal alien hugger was. Someone else explained that so now we're referring to him as the illegal alien hugger.

Keeps the debate going! Today there were more anti-illegals than pro so that made for a good day.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    ICE calls them illegal aliens.

Re: Some USEFUL definitions

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I call those unfortunate Americans who FAVOR the FOREIGN OVER their OWN great country "foreignists."
    there is no need to make up new terminology. these MOD EDIT are already accurately referred to as "traitors."

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    My term for the racist Hispanics who arrogantly attempt to force THEIR language and culture on US Americans and NON-Hispanic immigrants is "extranjista."
    get with it, the term is INVADERS!