Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sometimes...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sometimes...

when I look at these news articles coming in from around America, I think... 'my God what is this we are seeing?' Should I rub my eyes?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, know what you mean W. So many things are upside down and inside out. I sometimes ask myself what is going right in this country and can't think of anything.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Yes, know what you mean W. So many things are upside down and inside out. I sometimes ask myself what is going right in this country and can't think of anything.
    i cant think of anything either other than we do live in what is (was) the greatest country on earth.

Re: Sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    when I look at these news articles coming in from around America, I think... 'my God what is this we are seeing?' Should I rub my eyes?

W
    W.

With all due respect, I believe you are asking the wrong question

The question should be

" My god, what is everyone else not seeing "

It scares me to death to see what is happening to this country. What is scarier is that we have a runaway Congress, which should be our avenue to stop all this madness, but they have deserted the people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    We are still in the twilight zone folks..................just spiraling deeper

The only reason for this, is the people except for a few who don't buy into it, have been cowed into thinking they can do nothing about it.

All they have to do is assert themselves, as the numbers speak louder.

I think the eye rubbing is the wake up call from many years of blind slumber that all of us were in. I am not the smartest man alive. But there are a few principal points that need to somehow be brought into focus before anything can start to be done. Everyone knows that “somethingâ€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think many people have noticed long before us, before our generations have been slapped in the face with the dirty reality we have been recently (last ten years it seems). My father (gone now) used to talk about how this nation was moving back to "serfdom" where a few owned it all and the many were lucky enough to have a job and a hovel in it. He used history as his reference (those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it...).

As a teen, and young adult, I really did not take it seriously, as more than just his opinion. However, I believe he was right. As well, so was Biblical prophecy. We are finding ourselves deep into the end times.

Is it all seemingly overwhelming, yes. I too have at back, all, and said to myself "wow, I cannot believe the things I am seeing and hearing in my own nation". It is hard to absorb, most of the time. It seems day, after day brings more shocking headlines, more trash from the left (I think they are used by satan....) about those who want morals, values and God in our nation.

I have plunked in old VHS tapes, watched old movies, and wished for simpler days. Sometimes it is good to retreat from it all, sometimes it is necessary too (maintaining your sanity). Nicer days, I escape to the mountains with the kids. It helps me when I come back to face the ugliness of the world today.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Sometimes it is good to retreat from it all, sometimes it is necessary too (maintaining your sanity).
    So true!!!!Get a break from the insanity before it drives a person insane!! There is so much going on, on so many levels it is overwhelming. I think the progressive agenda is to bombard us, so we are shell shocked and they hope they can just steam roll over us!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast