Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, a nurse has to vent

Took care of an illegal today. Her "significant other" shot her in the abdomen w/ a rifle because he thought she was cheating, then turned out and shot himself dead.

Our local hospital picked her up and saved her life, so now she's been residing in our hospital now over 140 days w/ multiple surgeries and grafts to her abdomen. She basically has no stomach anymore, can't eat food anymore for the rest of her life, and will basically need round the clock daily nursing care for the rest of her life. She's 38. She's a bakery worker. No insurance, of course. Illegal.

Folks, I can't stand it anymore. I just can't. This has probably already cost our county, our hospital, in the millions.

And we wonder why we're broke. We wonder why our economy is busted. We wonder why we're in debt, why we can't hire extra nurses, why we can't afford healthcare.

Folks do not expect that YOU will be taken care of in the future. These people will never earn enough to be taxed to pay for US Americans. We are being taxed now to pay for the. Our future is OVER w/ these people in our country.

I am so, SOOOOOOOOO sick of it.

This is a major reason our healthcare is so high.

Banned
    I have always wondered why doctors and nurses do not reported these illegals to ICE. Are you not allowed to by law? I am sympathetic to your plight as a nurse, It must be very irritating seeing this day in and day out. I think if I was in your situation I would (on my own time of course) report them, especially the pregnant ones before they drop anchor.

This is a big problem in South Florida. Jackson Health is in big financial difficulty. Their southwest hosptial has 45% of their emergency room patients that are uninsured. That area of Miami Dade county has lots of illegals. One of the other Jackson hospitals stopped providing kidney dialysis to uninsured patients of which 1/3 were in this country illegally.
    That is bad enough but they have a habit of going to one private hospital which will not treat them unless life threatening and refer them to Jackson North. The illegals have the guts to call that city's police department and complain that they are being denied treatment. The police call taker tells them that there is nothing they can do as a private hospital does not have to treat them and thus can deny them care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I have always wondered why doctors and nurses do not reported these illegals to ICE. Are you not allowed to by law? I am sympathetic to your plight as a nurse, It must be very irritating seeing this day in and day out. I think if I was in your situation I would (on my own time of course) report them, especially the pregnant ones before they drop anchor.
    this should answer your question very well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPBtfpn8wI

[b]A 2008 article read:
    “States find dialysis for illegal immigrants a costly dilemmaâ€

Our mayor is toying with a city resolution condemning SB 1070 in Arizona. I'm going to send your story to the city council. One of them is an RN.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HUGE REASON

A HUGE REASON why we must decrease immigration numbers and remove Illegal Aliens is our ENTIRE infrastructure is strained to the limit. This goes for everything, including our healthcare system...

I this this phrase often"but they pay in more then they take out".

Please tell me how In God's name do they/can they with less then a 6th grade education it will burden America forever and in the end where will they go once our country is destroyed.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Our mayor is toying with a city resolution condemning SB 1070 in Arizona. I'm going to send your story to the city council. One of them is an RN.
    Great idea! And let them know that when they condemn SB 1070, they are condemning US immigration law, and when they condemn US immigration law, they are condemning our borders, and when they condemn our borders, they are condemning our sovereignty, and when they are condemn US sovereignty, they have condemned America.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast